Page 101 of 117 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1162
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2764239;
    I had my own ideas...and way too much time on my hands at work:

After I stopped laughing so hard, I really studied this photo. Vicky really looks good, so religious, such a giver, in this photo. I believe she should embrace this look for herself. Actually, Quinn should try it too, for church. Overall, great improvement, especially covering up their flaws.
    And Quinn as Sophia: She could really grab those young guys with her attitude. From the reruns, everyone did what Sophia wanted and respected her. That's what Quinn needs.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

That picture is so awesome! Tee hee is all I have to say about that.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Nice, MFWalk That will be VH1's picture of "Where are they now" in A few years. After the kids get their own show.
    Ribbitt

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Tonight is the night we get to see the Idaho bumpkin to riches, to rags to riches to rags to the OC Lifestyle wedding of the year! I'm sure lots of OC women are wanting to be the "luckiest girl in the world" and consider themselves one by NOT being the bride this time!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2765147;
    Tonight is the night we get to see the Idaho bumpkin to riches, to rags to riches to rags to the OC Lifestyle wedding of the year! I'm sure lots of OC women are wanting to be the "luckiest girl in the world" and consider themselves one by NOT being the bride this time!

I will be zoomed in to look at Lauri's relatives and will check out to see if there is any resemblance left.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2765376;
    I will be zoomed in to look at Lauri's relatives and will check out to see if there is any resemblance left.
    I wonder if any of Lairs family will have the same facial feature as George's other kids have had?

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2763919;
    Ashely? Well, at lest He'd be keeping it in the family.
    We can all agree Josh is screwed-up. I personally believe it was not all Lauri's fault. Oh well, if George did marry Ashely, who would be Josh's daddy?
    haha, now that would be a show that I wouldn't miss for anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2763950;
    Toad, I definitely believe it was not all Lauri's fault as well. I'm sure many people also believe it wasn't ALL her fault. Josh and his father should also step up and take some responsibility, however we know that Dad is "off limits" here.

However, we have seen and heard with our own eyes how Lauri has reacted to Josh. This started in season one when he was still a minor. If anything, I think that is what disgusts most people, inparticular parents who have their own kids and would never dream of doing or saying the things that this woman does. THEN she has the nerve to get all upset because people are criticizing her.

I know if I had an underage child with a drinking and drug problem, I wouldn't be bringing a drug dealer/user into my home. I wouldn't even have alcohol in my home as not to tempt the kid. And I definitely wouldn't call him on the phone while he is locked up and let him hear the gentle waves of hawaii, tell him how good the mai tais are and toss the phone to his sister who was DYING to put in her digs on how much he was missing. That is emotional abuse. This, along with every other story line of hers about the Brady's (there are many in the KNOW), George is prince charming (not), Fairytale wedding (HELLO....husband #3!!!) and all her other nonsense, really is over the top and many have had enough of it. It is actually fun now to laugh at the absurdity of it all.
    You hit the nail on the head. Its not that he is a screw up, its that she washed her hands off him when he was still a minor. Where was the poor kid supposed to go or turn to for help when his own mother kicked him to the curb? I think she's a heartless twat. Oh don't get me started on her.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousCat;2765738;
    You hit the nail on the head. Its not that he is a screw up, its that she washed her hands off him when he was still a minor. Where was the poor kid supposed to go or turn to for help when his own mother kicked him to the curb? I think she's a heartless [t**t]. Oh don't get me started on her.
    You said "SHE" remove the "S" () and you get daddy.
    It takes 2.
    Ribbitt

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2765147;

I'm newto this website, but have been reading it all day and laughing my head off. You people are HILARIOUS!! Hope I do this right.

First of all, I was completely aghast that ANYONE in their right mind would marry such an obvious golddigger. I mean the rockets are shooting ,the alarms are sounding! Lauri is an old 47 yr old skank (Ashley blew the horn on the age thing. Did you see old momma's face when she did? Priceless! The kids hate her.) Lauri is a white trashy girl from probably a lower class economic class looking to get into the golden circle with only her looks...and some sexual talents as well. She's got to be post menapausal so Georgy gopher cheeks can kiss the lovin' goodbye once her name's on the bank account.

In Season 1, I thought laurie was actually a transvestite! With the severe and shoddy plastic surgery she looks and sounds like Chynna! Anorexia and rock hard boobs complete this pathetic picture of a money grubber racing the aging clock to snag a sugar daddy.

Oh, and Lauri, guys that like Trophy Wives? Well, I knew 3 trophy wives. ALL of them were cheated on over and over. There's a psychology to men who need these women: sexual inadequacy. I knew a movie director and he told me that a lot of producers needed these women on their arms so that the world would know they were STUDS! These women can't be tall enough, blond enough or giant boobed enough. And there's always a younger one born every second! George will cheat. He did it to the first, 2nd wives, he'll do it to you.

Jo is the one who supposedly had a business degree although in one episode she was struggling to read the back of a fast food package. Jo was a little "dark" for Coto de Cleavage. When she was dressed in her maid's outfid for slimy Slade one would actually mistake her for the house help. Ouch!