Page 100 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5090919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1162
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by mare68;2763755;
    It will be interesting to see and why I hope we get another season of RHOOC!

She mentions how this is her last marriage she isn't getting divorced again,, but, what if George divorces Lauri for some little 20yr old??
    Ashely? Well, at lest He'd be keeping it in the family.
    We can all agree Josh is screwed-up. I personally believe it was not all Lauri's fault. Oh well, if George did marry Ashely, who would be Josh's daddy?
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2763919;
    We can all agree Josh is screwed-up. I personally believe it was not all Lauri's fault.
    Toad, I definitely believe it was not all Lauri's fault as well. I'm sure many people also believe it wasn't ALL her fault. Josh and his father should also step up and take some responsibility, however we know that Dad is "off limits" here.

However, we have seen and heard with our own eyes how Lauri has reacted to Josh. This started in season one when he was still a minor. If anything, I think that is what disgusts most people, inparticular parents who have their own kids and would never dream of doing or saying the things that this woman does. THEN she has the nerve to get all upset because people are criticizing her.

I know if I had an underage child with a drinking and drug problem, I wouldn't be bringing a drug dealer/user into my home. I wouldn't even have alcohol in my home as not to tempt the kid. And I definitely wouldn't call him on the phone while he is locked up and let him hear the gentle waves of hawaii, tell him how good the mai tais are and toss the phone to his sister who was DYING to put in her digs on how much he was missing. That is emotional abuse. This, along with every other story line of hers about the Brady's (there are many in the KNOW), George is prince charming (not), Fairytale wedding (HELLO....husband #3!!!) and all her other nonsense, really is over the top and many have had enough of it. It is actually fun now to laugh at the absurdity of it all.

FORT Regular

I agree with Sindylew. Of course it's not ALL Lauri's fault, but since she's the only one showcasing her behavior on tv, she's the only one we can comment on. With the others involved, we can only assume.

FORT Regular

The Real Golden Girls of Miami.
    Now that would be hilarious! Tammy K could be the Dorothy character, since she seems to be the least "silly" and most level headed. Which isn't saying much!! Tamra is definitely Blanche Devereaux, as the youngest, prettiest, and sluttiest looking. I think Jeana is Sophia, acting older and saying blurting out whatever she wants to say. I guess that leaves Vicki as Rose - the dumb blonde.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I will never judge someone who has a loved one who abuses drugs or alcohol because I have been through that with someone. No matter how much I tried or loved them, they still used and abused drugs. I am not a parent though, thank god so I could walk away from the abuser when the going got tough. I do understand some of the things Lauri has said on the show and can relate with her. I don't think that she should be showboating it on national tv though either. That will affect him for the rest of his life. How is he supposed to get a good job now after 1 million plus viewers know that Josh is a user and abuser of "her privileges"? Why would someone want to employ him now?

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2764116;
    Now that would be hilarious! Tammy K could be the Dorothy character, since she seems to be the least "silly" and most level headed. Which isn't saying much!! Tamra is definitely Blanche Devereaux, as the youngest, prettiest, and sluttiest looking. I think Jeana is Sophia, acting older and saying blurting out whatever she wants to say. I guess that leaves Vicki as Rose - the dumb blonde.
    I had my own ideas...and way too much time on my hands at work:

"Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2764239;
    I had my own ideas...and way too much time on my hands at work:

This is totally hilarious!!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Now we know why Vicki doesn't cut her hair or get rid of the extensions.

That's an improvement for Quinn. No boob crack!

MFW, that is hilarious. Nice job!