Page 10 of 117 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lauri Waring - Season 3

FORT Fanatic

Re: Lauri Waring - Season 3

The apple does not fall far off from the tree.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2657863;
    It's good to see that McKenzie has goals. Have to wonder what else is on her list of important accomplishments.
    Wow, another little gem! Where did THIS one come from? Is this George Prince Charming's kid? Is this the one that was a stripper for halloween? Did I read here that she had assimulated sex act photos on her myspace or something like that? How old is this girl? What a sweet little princess! See what you get when Daddy buys you gold and diamonds? UGH! :nono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2658101;
    Wow, another little gem! Where did THIS one come from? Is this George Prince Charming's kid? Is this the one that was a stripper for halloween? Did I read here that she had assimulated sex act photos on her myspace or something like that? How old is this girl? What a sweet little princess! See what you get when Daddy buys you gold and diamonds? UGH! :nono
    I don't recall Marcia, Jan, or Cindy ever behaving this way. The Brady Bunch sure has changed - and not for the better in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2657863;
    It's good to see that McKenzie has goals. Have to wonder what else is on her list of important accomplishments.
    Well, living under the same roof with the new step mom and Ashley close by, I don't think the kid stands a chance. What about that preview where George is yelling at I think Mckenzie, what do you want to bet he isn't that great a role model either.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2658101;
    I kinda thought McKenzie would make up for the rest of her siblings being gone. She is probably glad she has the spotlight all to herself. Move over Ashley!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2658357;
    I kinda thought McKenzie would make up for the rest of her siblings being gone. She is probably glad she has the spotlight all to herself. Move over Ashley!
    Mckenzie is a very pretty girl, but something about her bugs me or it may be that I'm a complete Ashley fan.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Quadee;2658482;
    Mckenzie is a very pretty girl, but something about her bugs me or it may be that I'm a complete Ashley fan.
    The wonk in her eyes? Her strong resemblance to Georgie Boy? Her attitude?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2658351;
    Well, living under the same roof with the new step mom and Ashley close by, I don't think the kid stands a chance. What about that preview where George is yelling at I think Mckenzie, what do you want to bet he isn't that great a role model either.
    Carol and Mike Brady were always extremely loving and kind toward their own and one another's children. They always pointed out the moral lesson to be learned from a situation. Wonder if it's Lauri or George or both who are patterning the Brady parenting style. Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Tweety406;2658535;
    Carol and Mike Brady were always extremely loving and kind toward their own and one another's children. They always pointed out the moral lesson to be learned from a situation. Wonder if it's Lauri or George or both who are patterning the Brady parenting style. Hmmm
    If anyone is able to figure that out - please pm me or something. I still just don't get it. Maybe I should check for re-runs of the Brady Bunch on Nick at Nite.
    Last edited by Margaritaville; 11-09-2007 at 05:24 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2658540;
    If anyone is able to figure that out - please pm me or something. I still just don't get it. Maybe I should check for re-runs of the Brady Bunch on Nick at Nite.
    Ok so I was being totally sarcastic. In all seriousness, what EXACTLY does Lauri have the nerve to think she has in common with the Bradys?

Blended family with 6 children? NOPE

Blended family with lots of kids who put the children first? NOPE

Blended family with lots of kids and healthy pets who are treasured? NOPE (Remember when Jan was allergic to the flea powder? That was a real tear jerker. The real tear jerkers at the Peterson ranch are when Lauri runs over the pets with her car.)

Blended family with kids? OK but that makes about 25% of families these days Brady families. Big deal.