Page 1 of 52 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Jeana Keough - Season 3

Jeana Keough

Jeana Keough's highly successful real estate career continues unabated, selling hot multi-million dollar properties and earning the staggering commissions that finance her lavish lifestyle and support her three children. For Jeana, whose first career was in Hollywood as a model and actress when she was a Playboy centerfold and one of the models in the ZZ Top videos, life has been a series of challenges. She is tackling serious marital issues with her husband, Matt, a second-generation major league baseball player who is often MIA when it comes to the family. Jeana is left alone most of the time to manage the household and keep track of her three precocious children -- Shane, Kara and Colton.

Shane, who just turned 21, was drafted by the Oakland A's, fulfilling his family's dream to be the third generation Keough in major league baseball. He enjoyed a successful summer playing for the A's minor league affiliate, the Vancouver Canadians, and is currently playing winter league ball in Arizona while setting up his new home in Tempe. Still single and with no steady girlfriend, Shane is enjoying his fame, as he is recognized everywhere he goes in his recently purchased Audi S4.

Valedictorian of her high school class, 18-year-old Kara was recently accepted to the University of California, Berkeley, where she is expected to continue to excel academically. In the meantime, she has been involved in a program benefiting special education children and continues to earn her own money acting. Kara and Steven have ended their 4 1/2 year relationship and hope that they will eventually be able to convert to a lasting friendship. She is dating again.

Youngest son Colton, 15, is coming into his own athletically and starting to get serious about baseball, staying in shape by playing in the off-season Scout League. He will soon be the only sibling remaining in the household. Excelling in math and debate, Jeana calls him her "Chosen Child." He shares his mother's helpful nature and is often called upon to use his considerable mechanical and computer skills for others.

Official Site

FORT Newbie

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

I haven't met all these housewives but I have met Jeana. This picture does her no justice. The woman deserves A much better picture.

FORT Fan

I've met Jeana once myself. Delivered flowers to her last year at Christmastime. She had the most beautiful voice. I think the picture on the official site is much more flattering.

FORT Fan

There is an article in the Vancouver Sun 8/7/07 about Jeana's visit with BRAVO cameras in tow to see Shane. It also says that Jeana is the main focus of the show. Somehow I think some of the other housewives might disagree with that statement.

Prospect goes under the microscope

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2621037;
    It also says that Jeana is the main focus of the show. Somehow I think some of the other housewives might disagree with that statement.
    Interesting read but I think they meant that Jeana is the main focus, not Shane or the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2619725;
    Valedictorian of her high school class, 18-year-old Kara was recently accepted to the University of California, Berkeley, where she is expected to continue to excel academically. In the meantime, she has been involved in a program benefiting special education children and continues to earn her own money acting. Kara and Steven have ended their 4 1/2 year relationship and hope that they will eventually be able to convert to a lasting friendship. She is dating again.
    I never took a liking to any the OC kids but always had a liking for Kara. It seems like she's got a good head on her shoulders. I also liked the fact that she didn't come off as fake (ie, the fake eyelashes, the extra pounds of eyeshadows and 6" of acrylic nails)

Can't wait for season 3!

FORT Newbie

Wow! It looks like she lost some weight. If so , good for her.

FORT Newbie

Jeana is by far my fav.

She looks terrific in that picture. I heard somewhere that her and her husband separated, does anyone know if thats true?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGal0786;2639824;
    Jeana is by far my fav.
    Mine too!

Page 1 of 52 123456789101151 ... LastLast