Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2673918;
    I wondered about that during Kara's graduation. Really thought he might have shown up for that - being as close to the family as he was.
    Oh boy! I can see it now! Uncle Richie and Matt drivin' like OJ and AC Collins did in that Ford Bronco. Bad boy, bad boys....
    Ribbitt

FORT Fanatic

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

So, when will we see Shane playing for the A's? 36th round means nada to me. I don't know how the system works. How's his back? I am sure everyone is anxiously awaiting the day he plays for the A's vs. the Angels. Will that day ever come? tap tap

Colton's excuse: "I didn't know graduation was today. I thought it was the day of the party."

If the family believed this, they aren't too bright. Every high school student KNOWS the day of the graduation and when it is because that is what the buzz is all about. Duh! Besides, being the "big man" on campus that Colton is, I am sure that he had "older friends" who were graduating. Nice try, Colton.

Please stop using the word "gay" out of context while you are at it.

No, I don't really care for Shane or Colton. I try to like them, but all they do is call people "gay" and try to impress others.

Jeana would rather give Colton all the attention on Kara's big day. "Colton is as smart as Kara. Here, take my picture with Colton."

She should be ignoring the "little" rascal instead of telling everyone how wonderful he is. (since he disrespected his sister and didn't show to grad, but of COURSE he shows for the PARTY)

I guess you have to promote your own kids when they don't have much going for them. I think Kara is outstanding and she should be getting the glory, not a little punk like Colton.

Jeana: "Look how buff Shane is now. He's been working out so much."

FYI: The tv adds 10 lbs and I saw a skinny boy there, Jeana. Maybe she not only needs to lose weight, but she needs glasses as well.

Ok, bad joke.
    Last edited by IstateTheFacts; 11-25-2007 at 10:17 AM.

Jeana had some of the best lines tonight. I'm glad she goes back at Vicki for all her petty tattling. Also, trying to smooth things over with Tamra's client was her way of saying, "hey, not all realtors are bimbos like this one".

I have always thought that Jeana was very professional whenever they showed her showing a home for sale. It's apparent she knows her stuff and is good at it. There is no flockin' way that the prettiest housewife can even get a cleavage full of Jeana's business in Coto. Obviously that women is delusional. Just look at her self-proclamation of being the prettiest. Cukoo!

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2695556;
    Jeana had some of the best lines tonight. I'm glad she goes back at Vicki for all her petty tattling. Also, trying to smooth things over with Tamra's client was her way of saying, "hey, not all realtors are bimbos like this one".

I have always thought that Jeana was very professional whenever they showed her showing a home for sale. It's apparent she knows her stuff and is good at it. There is no flockin' way that the prettiest housewife can even get a cleavage full of Jeana's business in Coto. Obviously that women is delusional. Just look at her self-proclamation of being the prettiest. Cukoo!
    Something I noticed during the "showing" of Vicki's "Italy/Venice hemorrhage" home was a total lack of real-uh-tee knowledge by Tamra. She walked thru that house completely clueless. And she wasn't even professional enough to ask her dumb-a** questions quietly. She had to ask what kind of room it was in front of her client ??? I would so drop my real-a-tor at that point. Not to mention her calling him "cheap" when he made the obvious joke about the offer price. I mean, really, how dumb is she??? And she thinks she will be spinning circles 'round Jeana in the realty of Coto? Right, not even if she offered "special services" to each and every client. She is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2696023;
    Something I noticed during the "showing" of Vicki's "Italy/Venice hemorrhage" home was a total lack of real-uh-tee knowledge by Tamra. She walked thru that house completely clueless. And she wasn't even professional enough to ask her dumb-a** questions quietly. She had to ask what kind of room it was in front of her client ??? I would so drop my real-a-tor at that point. Not to mention her calling him "cheap" when he made the obvious joke about the offer price. I mean, really, how dumb is she??? And she thinks she will be spinning circles 'round Jeana in the realty of Coto? Right, not even if she offered "special services" to each and every client. She is a joke.
    That was the greatest use of smilies I've seen in A long time!
    You just need to add she's the hottest housewife in.......
    Ribbitt

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2696023;
    His offer of 1.2M was actually realistic. I saw the Vicki house, what a dump, tons of deferred maint. A house down the street is 1.2m and outshines the Vicki house by far. Vicki is buried in this property. I cant help but think, but Vicki has to be pissed off at Jeana.

Dec 10th property taxes are fast approaching. I figure Vicki's tax bill for a half a year will be around 10K, plus payments, insurance.
    Jeana's Real Estate sign was non-existent too.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2696066;
    His offer of 1.2M was actually realistic. I saw the Vicki house, what a dump, tons of deferred maint. A house down the street is 1.2m and outshines the Vicki house by far. Vicki is buried in this property. I cant help but think, but Vicki has to be pissed off at Jeana.

Dec 10th property taxes are fast approaching. I figure Vicki's tax bill for a half a year will be around 10K, plus payments, insurance.
    Jeana's Real Estate sign was non-existent too.
    You made my day!

It all goes to show you. Vicki will do anything to be Jeana's friend....including buy her. We all know the real reason that Vicki stayed on Shire was to be near Jeana. OMG could you imagine if someone "more fun" than Vicki moved into that house (near Jeana)? Vicki would have a heart attack.

Free Donn!