Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 513

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

  1. #51
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    well, a combo fitness AND Lifestyle Guru is a plus! That's showing them John. Make them work out in a parking lot! That's true boot camp just like the military!

  2. #52
    Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    366

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    Darn, i thought Colby was the sweet one. He is shaping up to be as unlikeable as Shane! Did you see how he yelled at his Mom when she asked about the beach towels? And missing Cara's graduation was really mean. Just his overall demeanor- not very likeable anymore.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

  3. #53
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2667416;
    Darn, i thought Colby was the sweet one. He is shaping up to be as unlikeable as Shane! Did you see how he yelled at his Mom when she asked about the beach towels? And missing Cara's graduation was really mean. Just his overall demeanor- not very likeable anymore.
    While missing his sisters graduation was unacceptable, I will give it back to him, his excuse was acceptable.
    He said he thought the ceramony was the next day because that was when the party was. In the mind of a self-centered 16 yr old, makes sense.

  4. #54
    FORT Fanatic workn2hard2day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    604

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2664342;
    Actually Shane was in Vancouver, B.C., playing in a short league. (no it is not like the short bus )
    hmmm i dunno check out his picture

    22 Shane Keough
    If your not the lead dog the scenery never changes

  5. #55
    FORT Fogey Margaritaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by workn2hard2day;2667960;
    hmmm i dunno check out his picture

    22 Shane Keough
    I just laughed my butt off at that one!!

  6. #56
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    44

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    Shane will never be pro like his dad and grandfather.
    He always hurt and is not hungry enough.
    Not to mention a total dick.

  7. #57
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North of Reality
    Posts
    2,365

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by CotoRez;2671112;
    Shane will never be pro like his dad and grandfather.
    He always hurt and is not hungry enough.
    Not to mention a total dick.
    With daddy and gramps paving the way, he doesn't have to be healthy and hungry.
    Total waste of a perfectly good roster spot. Somewhere out there is a young man that will never know if he really could of made it.

  8. #58
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    44

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2671302;
    With daddy and gramps paving the way, he doesn't have to be healthy and hungry.
    Total waste of a perfectly good roster spot. Somewhere out there is a young man that will never know if he really could of made it.
    Well said, but the truth is if does not hit and field they will dump him.

  9. #59
    Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    469

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    Where has "Uncle Ritchie" been? Now that Shane is off doing things, he has no need to be around?? Hmmm...
    BB9 Josh to Sharon: "Code Red Emergency, I need your Precious Moments Bible!!""

  10. #60
    FORT Fogey Margaritaville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,857

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by irishkate81;2672390;
    Where has "Uncle Ritchie" been? Now that Shane is off doing things, he has no need to be around?? Hmmm...
    I wondered about that during Kara's graduation. Really thought he might have shown up for that - being as close to the family as he was.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.