Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Jeana, this question is for you. Why are you always jealous when Tamra sells a house?

Jeana: "She sold a house. Big deal. That's her job."

Then you always have to one up her and say that you sold a house. This is high schoolish behavior and makes you look jealous and mean spirited.

FORT Regular

Definitly agree - very sophomorish (and borish, LOLS) behavior. I gathered from Tamra's blog she and Jeana are planning to team-sell real estate. Not a bad marketing and sales strategy, especially in a BUYER'S MARKET. Might also make for an interesting Season 4 since it looks to me like the ladies are desperate to be renewed and not lose their free publicity.

Wonder if Vicki still believes she will make a cool $500k on her Altimira property as claimed by "I'll take that deal" Jeana Keough?

Every time Tamara sells a house, she buys something nice for herself. Every time Jeana sells a house, she eats 10 bags of Del Taco, a box of Krispy Kremes and tosses it back with a gallon of manjuice and a 6 pack. Doesn't that explain everything?

She said she lost weight. I wanted to say: "Turn around. I'll find it for you."

Whatver she lost, she certainly gained back and to add insult to her own injury, being clad in a sleeveless skank top was like putting a magnifying glass on a bad lesion. We REALLY didn't need to see those flappers. Geesh. Get a clue, get a mirror, get your jaws wired shut. Yes. That would accomplish many things. The world would be a better place.

Her brain was fried just that day? Bwah-haa-haa! Honey, if you were an egg (and maybe you were), that's nice, but all we smell is sulfur!
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

FORT Regular

Tamra may not have been an exotic dancer but she sure had me fooled with her pole-dancing good looks and one-armed-below-the-man-zipper floor dancing gyrations.

Me thinks Jeana knows that Tamra, who is @ 10 and 1/2 years younger than she and way more sexier, is a serious threat to her. Working as a team is a win-win situation for them both - but if Tamra is smart - she will watch her back and treat Jeana like a business partner, not a friend. Learn from Vicki's mistake.

I think that if they merge, there will definitely be conflict. Vicki will be jealous of their relationship as well. I don't think that Jeana should do this. You don't mix friendship with business. If she does this, it will be for the show only.

FORT Regular

No offense ISTF, but I don't think you are factoring in the fact that the real estate market in OC is tanking. Jeana says it takes 3 to 6 months for homes to sell which in an upscale market like Coto -- where if you have to ask how much a home is you can't afford to buy it - is not good news at all.

Bottom line is Jeana is nobody's fool. She has worked in real estate for a long time. Better to team up with her competition than be humiliated by it.

Well then, they can do the "if it looks like a duck...quack quack" together.

Is the show really helping these 2? I wouldn't want them to sell a grocery bag that was empty for me. Why? So they could brag about their commission??? Lauri was smart and didn't choose either of them.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2781198;
    Well then, they can do the "if it looks like a duck...quack quack" together.

Is the show really helping these 2? I wouldn't want them to sell a grocery bag that was empty for me. Why? So they could brag about their commission??? Lauri was smart and didn't choose either of them.

ROTFLMAO - well said!

I figure Lauri's kids are paying rent on the Ladera townhouse. Probably not top dollar, but I seriously doubt they are living there for free. More likely they are paying the utility bills and a couple hundred a piece for rent. With car payments, gas and insurance, food and "entertainment" they wouldn't have much left over for rent.

You're right. This is what I don't understand about these housewives.

Lauri: She allows Josh and Ashley to live in the townhouse, then gives them the down payment on a new car, then wants them to pay her rent. Doesn't she "get it" that they will now have expensive car/lease payments + insurance and gas????? How does she then expect them to pay the rent when Josh is just a waiter?

Jeana: Buys her kids new cars and houses then doesn't understand why they have no motivation in life. I still don't think Kara is as motivated as everyone says she is. I could be wrong.

Vicki: She gives Michael a job (another enabler). He is going to inherit her empire so he knows he can slack. Brianna will be fine because she disassociates herself from Vicki. Michael: "On a scale of 1 to 10 this is a 2."

Tammy: Her girls would rather have cars and going out money. They don't look further than Friday night sorry to say.

Tamra: Ryan said himself on the show: "I always seem to have money don't I?" He KNOWS that she will give it to him and that he can live with his granny forever.

Quinn: I don't know how she is raising her son yet. It is too soon to tell when her storyline is just about hooking men.

FORT Fanatic

Some of those kids are quite young.
    I give a pass to Kara as she is enrolled in College.
    Ashley, Mackenzie and the rest are too dim-witted for anything else besides community college.
    I don't even believe they are truly enrolled.
    I heard that Josh is taking on line classes?
    Ashley is so slow, I can't see her passing English 101.
    Sexytarial school would be a better choice for her.
    As far as McEasy is concerned, she will fall back on Daddy's money.
    Model?
    I don't see it. She looks like her daddy and it is not a good look!