Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 40414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Up until recently, I thought she was the most 'real' housewife but her behavior over the last few episodes has really turned me off. Now, I feel like she is the most fake and was only putting on an act in the beginning trying to come off as the housewife (girl) next door. Why be friends if you keep bickering? A friendship shouldn't be that difficult- it's not like her and Vicki are childhood friends. I bet if one moved away, they wouldn't even keep in touch.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2779818;
    Up until recently, I thought she was the most 'real' housewife but her behavior over the last few episodes has really turned me off. Now, I feel like she is the most fake and was only putting on an act in the beginning trying to come off as the housewife (girl) next door. Why be friends if you keep bickering? A friendship shouldn't be that difficult- it's not like her and Vicki are childhood friends. I bet if one moved away, they wouldn't even keep in touch.

I agree! Jeana has been plain old mean to Vicki. And, I take Vicki's side on the whole realtor side of things. Jeana would have been fired a long time ago. Go Vicki!!!!

Jeana needs to bring back some of her old "good friend to everyone" self if there is a season 4. Hopefully if she starts dating she'll lose some of her anger, that she's directing toward her friends.

I like Jeana and applaud her efforts as a middle aged woman to make a new life for herself. Anyone who has gone through a divorce knows that no matter how necessary it's a very painful process. Maybe she is a bit angry but at least her kids are finally seeing a woman who would rather be alone than remain in a situation that dishonors her.

FORT Regular

Divorce is hard - but Jeana should count her lucky stars she has assets, a job and children in good health. Being unkind to others because you are miserable is a lousy excuse. There are many women who would love to be in her Jimmy Choo shoes rather than in a women's shelter. I'm sorry, but I am not buying the poor-pitiful-me story anymore ... not from any of these privileged women or their children.

FORT Regular

One other thing - if nothing else, this show underscores that money can buy one a lot of things but at the end of the day, that's all ya got. Things.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2780244;
    Divorce is hard - but Jeana should count her lucky stars she has assets, a job and children in good health. Being unkind to others because you are miserable is a lousy excuse. There are many women who would love to be in her Jimmy Choo shoes rather than in a women's shelter. I'm sorry, but I am not buying the poor-pitiful-me story anymore ... not from any of these privileged women or their children. One other thing - if nothing else, this show underscores that money can buy one a lot of things but at the end of the day, that's all ya got. Things.
    Amen. And still no clue that anything or anyone exists outside of their little world. Jeana claims to "read the paper"...Has she READ about women's shelters all over OC needing help/volunteers/clothing donations? Maybe. But just like with Vicku's strange assistant's clothes - in the trash.

Divorce is hard, but you summed it up pretty well with what's on her side of the ledger (normally I wouldn't use a word like ledger for health, etc., but financials are all that matter, so we have to put a dollar amount on everything. Wonder what her kids and own health is worth to her?). And really, this isn't 1950 - or 1980 for that matter; people deal with divorce every day. Cry me a freaking river.

I finally caught the reunion show. Much McSnarky there...
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

FORT Regular

It seemed like Tammy recognized Tramp Stamp and Cinderfella were siding with Jeana and reached out to Vicki to support her. If that is the case, then I have a new found respect for Tammy.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2780796;
    It seemed like Tammy recognized Tramp Stamp and Cinderfella were siding with Jeana and reached out to Vicki to support her. If that is the case, then I have a new found respect for Tammy.
    I noticed this too and immediately liked Tammy more for doing it...I think Tammy would be a good friend to have..all the ladies seem to really like her and that says alot.
    Last edited by ms scarlett; 02-03-2008 at 08:46 AM.

FORT Fanatic

I think Tammy is kind and more open to differences.
    I also liked that she pulled off her children when she felt that the exposure to the show was detrimental to their healths.
    I always say she gets it. Out of all the housewives, she is the only one who is friend material. The others are just over the top personalities.
    Whori is of course in a league of her own. Her and George truly deserves each other.