Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Jeana isn't going after Donn. Why would she leave one drunk and move on to another drunk? She may be lonely, but I don't think she is that stupid. Donn is a good guy, but he clearly drinks as much as Vicki does. He is no prize and Jeana knows this.

When Jeana was hugging Donn at her party, before she offered to take him out to dinner, there was a blurry shot of her flipping someone off. If that was directed at Vicky, shame on you Jeana. :nono

Maybe Jeanna is trying to make Vicki jealous or do anything to make her pay attention to Donn? Maybe it's that "wake-up woman" move. If Vicki sees another woman is interested in her husband, she'll pay more attention?

Huge red flag right there...Vicki doesn't care that other women are pawing at her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2778790;
    Maybe Jeanna is trying to make Vicki jealous or do anything to make her pay attention to Donn? Maybe it's that "wake-up woman" move. If Vicki sees another woman is interested in her husband, she'll pay more attention?

Huge red flag right there...Vicki doesn't care that other women are pawing at her husband.
    Totally...wasn't Vicki's response to that "If he can do it I can too?"

Quote Originally Posted by ms scarlett;2778866;
    Totally...wasn't Vicki's response to that "If he can do it I can too?"
    And to THAT I say what sane man would want to touch THAT? Perhaps someone as drunk as her that has blackouts that can maneuver to put a rolled up tube-sock in her mouth and black sack over her head!

Jeana the most real? She's an evil stage momma on steroids! Her career only went so far. She had no talent or acting chops to make a career out of anything other than her nude photos for Heffie. Kara has the same zero talent, and yet Jeana thinks with her "connections" she can make it happen. Sorry, Kara is a no talent brat - a huge trouble maker that no one would want on a set. Talented trouble makers are enough on their own; why invite incoming? I think it's nice people think Kara is cute...did you see the movie Gremlins? Real cute til you feed them, give them bright light or water. That's Kara. And Colton. Shane, we already know is SPIKE.

Real? Sure. Bragging that "everyone" buys home for their kids, don't they? Sure, that's connecting with middle America. Real? Plastic cups, disposable everything. Sell the dog on ebay...speaking of dogs, what's up with NOT training dogs? Oh yeah, they're like kids, you just need to be friends with them. Someday they'll discover that it's inappropriate to pee on the floor, but we'll not worry about that now; they're too cute.

Confident? This is hard without laughing too hard...Yeah, true confidence: get your friends via email stalkers of a reality show! Whoo-hooo! Claiming she has all these great friends and support. Where are they? I didn't see one great friend. Several forced meetings, but maybe I just live on a different planet. My friends and I don't have to ask each other how many kids we have when we meet for dinner, but I'm just sayin...

Just scratching my head here, because I think this one is a nasty piece of work. She's raised three entitled nut cases and has a serious problem with reality. B L E C H!
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2779201;
    Jeana the most real? She's an evil stage momma on steroids! Her career only went so far. She had no talent or acting chops to make a career out of anything other than her nude photos for Heffie. Kara has the same zero talent, and yet Jeana thinks with her "connections" she can make it happen. Sorry, Kara is a no talent brat - a huge trouble maker that no one would want on a set. Talented trouble makers are enough on their own; why invite incoming? I think it's nice people think Kara is cute...did you see the movie Gremlins? Real cute til you feed them, give them bright light or water. That's Kara. And Colton. Shane, we already know is SPIKE.

Real? Sure. Bragging that "everyone" buys home for their kids, don't they? Sure, that's connecting with middle America. Real? Plastic cups, disposable everything. Sell the dog on ebay...speaking of dogs, what's up with NOT training dogs? Oh yeah, they're like kids, you just need to be friends with them. Someday they'll discover that it's inappropriate to pee on the floor, but we'll not worry about that now; they're too cute.

Confident? This is hard without laughing too hard...Yeah, true confidence: get your friends via email stalkers of a reality show! Whoo-hooo! Claiming she has all these great friends and support. Where are they? I didn't see one great friend. Several forced meetings, but maybe I just live on a different planet. My friends and I don't have to ask each other how many kids we have when we meet for dinner, but I'm just sayin...

Just scratching my head here, because I think this one is a nasty piece of work. She's raised three entitled nut cases and has a serious problem with reality. B L E C H!
    Ouch!!! But strange enough I tend to agree with most of what you've said.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

I watched ZZ Top's video "Legs" the other day and totally remember Jeana from the 80's. My husband couldn't believe it was the same person. If you are a fan of Jeana's and have never seen it, check it out on Youtube.
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 02-01-2008 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2779201;

You've been saying what I've been thing all along, but got slapped once, long ago, for saying it. Who would want to be her friend when she knocks you over and over again. Okay, she is saying some truths, but then as a friend, you tell her in a more civilized way.
    Buying homes for your kids???? Pleeeese. Let's admit that this is tax break city for her and her hubby. We know how much we can give every year and there are ways around that. She is delusional and cocky. She looks good, for her age, but she left the eighties long ago as we all did, at varying stages of our lives.
    I would not want to be her friend if she were to treat me and others as she does and I would never say, "She is my favorite". She is what she is and she deserves Donn, whatever that means.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

As far as I'm concerned, these women all signed contracts agreeing to appear on a reality tv show that centers around their lives. With fame comes public discussion, commentary, reviews and editorials - good, bad or ugly. That's the deal and if any of the women are having problems with how they are perceived by viewers, they should not have signed on the dotted line not just once, but 3 times.

Jeana happens to be my least favorite cast member for many of the reasons expressed by others but also because of what looked to me to be a complete lack of integrity and professionalism when dealing with Vicki about the Altimira property. She was Vicki's agent not Frankie's. Money is money and Vicki had every right to be concerned. Jeana's comment that Vicki would sell (rather than give) you the shirt off her back (or whatever the analogy was) was the last straw. True or false, that kind of holier-than-thou attitude only made Jeana look mean-spirited, IMO.

On a side note, Hef is having a super bowl party and Jeana and Kara are planning to go, along with Tammy and Kara's new boyfriend, I believe. It's on her blog.
    Last edited by Desert Rose; 02-02-2008 at 12:25 AM.