Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

FORT Newbie

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

See Lakergirl1, I guess we can agree to disagree. I like Jeana best out of all of them because I feel she is the most honest. I understood her comment about 20 lbs is that he started when she put on 20 lbs and then it just got worst. In one of the shows she mentiones it. To me, he had issues and brow beat her to make her feel badly. You know the type, "if you weren't so fat, I wouldn't drink, blah, blah, blah." Apparently they never got along and only share physical chemistry. I hope she finds a nice man, who loves her for her and tells Matt to kiss her fat a**! LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by plumlover;2776517;
    See Lakergirl1, I guess we can agree to disagree. I like Jeana best out of all of them because I feel she is the most honest. I understood her comment about 20 lbs is that he started when she put on 20 lbs and then it just got worst. In one of the shows she mentiones it. To me, he had issues and brow beat her to make her feel badly. You know the type, "if you weren't so fat, I wouldn't drink, blah, blah, blah." Apparently they never got along and only share physical chemistry. I hope she finds a nice man, who loves her for her and tells Matt to kiss her fat a**! LOL
    That is what I understood her to mean too.
    I think being married to pro athlete would be hard. When you meet new people you never know if they want to be your friend because they like you or because of who you are married to. And the same goes for your kids and their friends.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Yay!! Pugmum! I saw it in the paper the other day and couldn't believe it. Definitely one of my favorite players.

FORT Regular

I think all the ladies have "control" issues! Jeana irritates me because of her passive-aggressiveness. Making Vicki out to be the "crazy one" may make them feel better about themselves, but I ain't buying it. They all live in glass houses and should show some empathy and respect for one another. The cattiness is really ugly.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2776877;
    I think all the ladies have "control" issues! Jeana irritates me because of her passive-aggressiveness. Making Vicki out to be the "crazy one" may make them feel better about themselves, but I ain't buying it. They all live in glass houses and should show some empathy and respect for one another. The cattiness is really ugly.
    I totally agree with u. Her antics are passive aggressive and she is trying to make it seem like Vicki is the flawed one (yes she is) but so is Jeana and the rest of them. Jeana was actually my favorite housewife for the longest but I really don't care for her anymore. Not to mention the way she takes up for Frankie is very bizarre. Is she that desperate for his acceptance/friendship?
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2775994;
    Jeana is a mean spirited woman. She got so jealous when Tamra said she might be interested in Playboy. She quickly chimed in that they were too old as if she is some authority. She constantly kept making faces everytime Vicki spoke and pretended to try to hide it as if she didn't realize the camera was on her. Granted Ashley didn't write her wedding toast speech, do you really say to her Mom, "she didn't write that, did she?". And so much for her weight loss. Guess Matt was right- she was going out to breakfast after bootcamp. Jeana says Matt never liked her after she gained 20lbs. Does she want us to believe that's all she has gained since her Playboy days?????!! More like 100 lbs. Not siding with Matt come on Jeana. Be for real.

I know what you mean. I don't dislike Jeanna for it though. She is definitely jabbing them all and doing the passive agressive thing like you said. But I also think she is pretty realistic about herself and her life which balances it a bit for me. Jeanna gives it to the other women right between the eyes, but they deserve it. I do wonder though, if she is serious about her offer to take Donn off vicki's hands. Real friends don't go there! LOL!

FORT Regular

I think Jeana has elected herself Queen of the Divas and what we saw during the reunion show was probably her true colors. She's more of a control freak than any of the other ladies, IMO. There is a reason the little snarklettes were cozying up to her instead of defending Vicki. Jeana calls all the shots and these ladies know it.

I totally agree - 'mama Jeana' is the Queen Bee of this part of the OC!

Doesn't she have the most money of all of them? At least the most of her own money?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Maybe not anymore! Matt gets half.
    Ribbitt