Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Anybody here read "Careless People" in the OC WEEKLY? I think it was published around the end of Season 1. It was one of the best commentaries I have read of the show in terms of profiling the personalities of the various cast members and the Coto lifestyle. I wish the writer would do a recap of Season 3 since I have a feeling the show won't be back for another season.

"That's a wrap, folks".

Why don't you think that it will be back on? I love this stupid show even if I want to reach in and slap them most of the time. You guys (on the threads) seem to know more about what happens off the camera than I do.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;2773839;
    To be honest, if I had dated Tom Selleck, I'd mention it every 10 minutes!!!!
    And let's not forget the Playboy bunny thing...mention that every 5 minutes too?
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2774627;
    And let's not forget the Playboy bunny thing...mention that every 5 minutes too?
    What????? I must have missed that --- when did she mention that??

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2774652;
    What????? I must have missed that --- when did she mention that??
    I don't recall ever hearing that??!!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I kept hearing "bunny" but I thought it was still about Shane shooting them with his BB gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2774721;
    I kept hearing "bunny" but I thought it was still about Shane shooting them with his BB gun.
    Like father, like son. Both wanting to nail A
    Ribbitt

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;2774120;
    Why don't you think that it will be back on? I love this stupid show even if I want to reach in and slap them most of the time. You guys (on the threads) seem to know more about what happens off the camera than I do.
    I was wondering that myself and I am new here too tvaholic. I thought that this was actually a big show for Bravo and they seem to have something. Granted, it might be tiring for the women to have cameras in their faces for 2-3 months out of the year but look at all the notoriaty that they receive with it. I am sure that George has big $ but I wonder if they would have had that big splashy wedding with some of Bravo's help or endorsements. I mean her gown shopping alone was with that guy off of another big show on Bravo that I don't want "Project Runway" maybe? Also, look at Jeana and Vickie, you can't tell me that they aren't getting some good notariaty and it is helping their businesses. Heck even Jo who imho could not sing that well is getting a spin off show about her singing career I always got the impression that Bravo was happy with the show and that the ladies are happy too so it surprises me that some think that they won't be back for another season. Who knows, stranger things have happened.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Jeana is a mean spirited woman. She got so jealous when Tamra said she might be interested in Playboy. She quickly chimed in that they were too old as if she is some authority. She constantly kept making faces everytime Vicki spoke and pretended to try to hide it as if she didn't realize the camera was on her. Granted Ashley didn't write her wedding toast speech, do you really say to her Mom, "she didn't write that, did she?". And so much for her weight loss. Guess Matt was right- she was going out to breakfast after bootcamp. Jeana says Matt never liked her after she gained 20lbs. Does she want us to believe that's all she has gained since her Playboy days?????!! More like 100 lbs. Not siding with Matt come on Jeana. Be for real.
    Last edited by lakergirl1; 01-30-2008 at 12:17 PM.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Question,
    why was everyone standing at her party? with heels on? on cement! I don't get it.
    Everyday is a Blessing!