Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2769453;
    There's got to be A good "Billy's gay" joke in here somewhere like, "Billy could be the ball boy" or "He's A good ball warmer" but you won't here it from me.

LOL! I just can't stand that they call him Billy! Is he five years old?

FORT Regular

All these housewives have benefited from being on the show whether the exposure helped them with a pre-existing business or enabled them to start one based in part on being a cast member of a hit show (e.g. Lauri's jewelry business which is selling jewery worn in each of the 3 episodes; Vicki's self-help book on how to successfully sell insurance; the OC Brand online store; Jo's singing contract and Bravo pilot; etc.

Furthermore, Bravo and a nice set of boobie-kissing implants has also been a goldmine for the women's current and ex spouses, children and even the family pets, LOLS, not to mention various restaurants, car dealerships, apparel stores (Lindsey and her jean modeling); yacht rental companies, work out coaches, destination travel vacations, bikini waxes ... oops, maybe not, but you get the idea.

The gravy train attached to this kind of "reality" programming is undeniable. Everyone wants their 15 seconds of fame.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Billy reminds me of that song....where have you been Billy boy, Billy boy...I have been to seek my wife...she's the joy of my life

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2769453;
    "Billy could be the ball boy" or "He's A good ball warmer".
    Billy is used to handling smaller balls then Shane is used to. There is also a girth difference between a BB bat and a golf club. But I do believe both sports have a "clubhouse".

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2770011;
    All these housewives have benefited from being on the show whether the exposure helped them with a pre-existing business or enabled them to start one based in part on being a cast member of a hit show (e.g. Lauri's jewelry business which is selling jewery worn in each of the 3 episodes; Vicki's self-help book on how to successfully sell insurance; the OC Brand online store; Jo's singing contract and Bravo pilot; etc.

Furthermore, Bravo and a nice set of boobie-kissing implants has also been a goldmine for the women's current and ex spouses, children and even the family pets, LOLS, not to mention various restaurants, car dealerships, apparel stores (Lindsey and her jean modeling); yacht rental companies, work out coaches, destination travel vacations, bikini waxes ... oops, maybe not, but you get the idea.

The gravy train attached to this kind of "reality" programming is undeniable. Everyone wants their 15 seconds of fame.
    What did the Original 6th Housewife, Jackass Smilly, get out of this show?
    "Some" with Jo? I'll buy that for A dollar!
    Ribbitt

He got on the red carpet a few times, but at the back of the line.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

Not sure what Smiley got out of being on the show but I'm sure he got something ... oh yeah ... free storage place at Vicki's mini-mcmansion.

Aside from that, I believe Smiley is handling Jo's (cough-cough) new found career as an up and coming "singer" and potential mega-star of her own reality series, Just Jo. Didn't she get a pilot deal from Bravo?

FORT Regular

Smiley also got to share a pork chop with model/actress Janice Kakish. She was the one he went out with after the break up with Jo and brought to the party at Vicki's (or was it Jeana's?) home resulting in major drama.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

What did Slade get out of being on the show? That's easy. Fake fame. He now can get into clubs where the teeny boppers go in Hollyweird.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2770489;
    Not sure what Smiley got out of being on the show but I'm sure he got something ... oh yeah ... free storage place at Vicki's mini-mcmansion.

Aside from that, I believe Smiley is handling Jo's (cough-cough) new found career as an up and coming "singer" and potential mega-star of her own reality series, Just Jo. Didn't she get a pilot deal from Bravo?

Yeah, he was so rich! Why couldn't he pay for storage of his furniture? Why didn't he just sell it with his house? It makes you really wonder doesn't it?