Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

I believe it's called a make-up and hair stylist that the show provides before airing. The clothes are all their own choice. She still looks a lot better than she did. I hope she keeps up whatever she's doing. Not only did she shed her deadbeat husband, she's shedding her dead weight too.

Jeana looks like she lost a few pounds and she looks great. Her hair looks better too for some reason. Can't wait to see how much she slims down if there's a S4. Keep up the good work!

She's got to be really stressed going through a divorce. I hope she doesn't lose too much weight.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

I think Jeana will always have some "back", but what she has lost so far really looks good. Her face for instance is becoming more defined; cheekbones and jawline. I hope it's doing wonders for her confidence too.

FORT Fanatic

Jeana was very pretty when she was younger. She is getting back to be herself now that she does not soothe herself with food and booze.
    I am rooting for her.

Quote Originally Posted by limom;2768611;
    Jeana was very pretty when she was younger. She is getting back to be herself now that she does not soothe herself with food and booze.
    I am rooting for her.

I really think if she gave up that long hair she would look more youthful. So many of them think that long hair keeps them young but it only works from the back!

Said it before: Jeana still looks super!!!!! Age does not hurt her.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Foot o' cleavage

I wonder if Matt is still moving to AZ now that Shane is playing inthe midwest somewhere- at least I think that's what I heard.
    There is a "winter ball" league in Arizona which usually attracts minor league and young major leaguers who want to work on their game. I believe there's another league for latino players in the Dominican. That would explain Matt's interest in Arizona. I am not 100% sure on the exact date, but the A's and Matt parted ways sometime between the 2006/7 offseason and Spring/early summer '07. (Current link to A's front office; Matt is not listed in any position (he was Special Assistant to the GM). The Official Site of The Oakland Athletics: Team: Front Office )I say this as a 35 year fan of the A's who keeps pretty close tabs on the team. The A's are a notoriously parsimonious organization (Finley paid crap when Matt was playing), and it's doubtful he made a lot of money in what appeared to be a pity position for a former player. He's living off the pension and whatever Jeana's payoff turns out to be. The Irvine house had transferred title to Matt and Shane, so I don't know how that will work out. Even so, there's not a lot of equity in any of those houses (save maybe the main one?), so not a lot of cash to be realized for them from their sales.

Sindy, Kane County is also A-league, but it's a full season schedule. The Vancouver team, also A-league, is part of the "summer league," which begins after signees finish out their school (either HS or college) school years. So basically, it's a lateral move.

However, the way the A's are currently downsizing, Shane could well be up to the Show by September callups. And if he is, believe you me, I'll be in the Oakland bleachers (my usual haunt when I attend A's games) heckling away.
    Last edited by mitzimarmle; 01-24-2008 at 11:54 PM. Reason: added more A's info

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tictac;2768664;
    I really think if she gave up that long hair she would look more youthful. So many of them think that long hair keeps them young but it only works from the back!
    I agree. She should throw out all of her tube tops while she's at it.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by mitzimarmle;2768955;
    There is a "winter ball" league in Arizona which usually attracts minor league and young major leaguers who want to work on their game. I believe there's another league for latino players in the Dominican. That would explain Matt's interest in Arizona. I am not 100% sure on the exact date, but the A's and Matt parted ways sometime between the 2006/7 offseason and Spring/early summer '07. (Current link to A's front office; Matt is not listed in any position (he was Special Assistant to the GM). The Official Site of The Oakland Athletics: Team: Front Office )I say this as a 35 year fan of the A's who keeps pretty close tabs on the team. The A's are a notoriously parsimonious organization (Finley paid crap when Matt was playing), and it's doubtful he made a lot of money in what appeared to be a pity position for a former player. He's living off the pension and whatever Jeana's payoff turns out to be. The Irvine house had transferred title to Matt and Shane, so I don't know how that will work out. Even so, there's not a lot of equity in any of those houses (save maybe the main one?), so not a lot of cash to be realized for them from their sales.

Sindy, Kane County is also A-league, but it's a full season schedule. The Vancouver team, also A-league, is part of the "summer league," which begins after signees finish out their school (either HS or college) school years. So basically, it's a lateral move.

However, the way the A's are currently downsizing, Shane could well be up to the Show by September callups. And if he is, believe you me, I'll be in the Oakland bleachers (my usual haunt when I attend A's games) heckling away.
    There's got to be A good "Billy's gay" joke in here somewhere like, "Billy could be the ball boy" or "He's A good ball warmer" but you won't here it from me.
    Ribbitt