Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

I have to say, Jeana is probably the most normal person on that show

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

re: selling the kids' homes

Over Kara's dead body will he sell her house. I can just hear her now, "don't you have somewhere you need to be?"

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2764321;
    Small world! I know of a "dad" that is doing that to his ex and their children too. What's really sad is that his new bed warmer doesn't really want the kids with them. Seems they might use up too much of his $$$ and leave her without.

AS FOR MATT, I guess it might depend on if they bought that house and lifestyle with HIS money or was it AFTER she started working.
    He has a MLB pension that is AMPLE for him to live on. My guess is he wants to sale the extra houses that Jeana said they own (S1) and split those.
    I wonder how that would work if they are in each of the kids names?
    Interesting point about the kids and titles. Matt's lawyer would have to show the intent of the home purchases and prove, which can be done, that the properties were not purchased by the children as they were minors at the time. There may be some tax implications here. By law, parents can give a child about 12 thousand dollars a year so Jeana could say that these properties were gifts and don't fall under community property. The adult children may all have to get attorneys should they want to keep their homes and say, "it was parents' intent for those houses to be ours". Then Jeana and Matt would have to split the other interests they made while married. She could go after his pension, too, if she thinks he's is unreasonable. Each side always has its card.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

When naughty Colton was bragging about his party when Jeana was gone, Coors Light was seen thrown all over her backyard. I mention this because most products seem to be blurred.
    Coors Light the official Adult Beverage of the under aged kids of Orange County.
    Ribbitt

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

I wonder if Matt is still moving to AZ now that Shane is playing inthe midwest somewhere- at least I think that's what I heard.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

That would be sad for his other 2 children but then again I don't think he was home that often anyway.
    Yup, with donuts!!

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lakergirl1;2766744;
    I wonder if Matt is still moving to AZ now that Shane is playing inthe midwest somewhere- at least I think that's what I heard.
    Kane County Cougars..very minor league, right outside Chicago. The good old boys there will chew him up and spit him out!
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2766787;
    Kane County Cougars..very minor league, right outside Chicago. The good old boys there will chew him up and spit him out!
    Does anyone know if that was a step FORWARD or BACK as compared to the team in Vancouver! Hey, I guess Shane doesn't live in a "foreign country" anymore! Phewwww.....wonder if he was able to pick up that foreign language the short time he was there?

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Jeana, if you are reading this, congrats on the weight loss and your new look. Your hair looks a lot better. I don't think Vicki has lost weight, she looks like she has gained it.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Jeana looks like she had some work done in the reunion clip! Or maybe it's just a really good makeup job???
    Everyday is a Blessing!