Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by NotFromTheOC;2763003;
    She is well rid of Matt. Nowhere to go but up.
    I'm just hoping Matt is easy to get rid of. Hopefully she can pay him off and be done with him.
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2763000;
    Matt just went around slamming doors. The one time he was on camera, he was so critical of her that the viewer had to feel for her. I do think she has a sharp and witty tongue naturally.
    Some of her comments have really been funny and I am pulling for her. No matter how right you know it is, a divorce is a very painful process on many levels...how much moreso when alcoholism is involved. I think once Jeana has had time to mourn the demise of her marriage and work through all the issues, she'll start having fun and finding real joy. Tammy actually had some good advice for her in the episode in San Diego regarding letting go of the past and opening up to the future

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2763312;
    I'm just hoping Matt is easy to get rid of. Hopefully she can pay him off and be done with him.
    Maybe that is her plan. She did tell Frankie she is looking for a place in Az for Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2763519;
    Maybe that is her plan. She did tell Frankie she is looking for a place in Az for Matt.
    I don't think he'll go away THAT easy. He is an angry, angry man. Jeanna also mentioned in her fake luncheon last episode how Matt has already mentioned he wants her to sell everything so he can get 1/2. Her wheels are already turning she'll have to buy him out. Does she have enough to buy him out 50/50 or will she HAVE to give up some of her precious properties to meet the requirements?

She can find a savy lawyer who can file all kinds of exparte's on her behalf and tie it up in court forever, or just ignore court orders and not pay anything. I've heard of people doing THAT too...but not sure I would recommend that....could get you in trouble!

FORT Regular

I usually like Jeana, I think at times she can be wise and helpful when she gives advice to her friends and seems to take a lot of stuff in stride. Some of the stuff she says does kind of make me cringe at times, but overall she is the most likeable of all the housewives.

I think she's the least pretentious and most brutally honest of all the HWs. She's definitely not perfect, but she seems to be able to step back from a situation and look at it objectively for a few minutes. Can't say that about Vicki, Lauri, Quinn or Tamra. I don't know about Tammy, she seems to be in the background more lately...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

What it sounds like to me is that she is selling the Irvine home and will buy the AZ home with that money and hopefully be rid of him. Matt makes a good living on his own as the A's assistant so I doubt that he really needs her money. Hopefully, they will be adults and not argue over assets. I doubt Matt will take that home from Jeana because Colton is still living there. He may dislike Jeana, but I am sure he loves his kids. She is a good mom to them and he doesn't want to blow that.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2764235;
    I doubt Matt will take that home from Jeana because Colton is still living there. He may dislike Jeana, but I am sure he loves his kids. She is a good mom to them and he doesn't want to blow that.
    Don't be surprised. You would think a man wouldn't want to disrupt his kids by making them move from a home they grew-up in. They've made friends with kids and neighbors, etc. Their home provides a shelter...a haven for normalcy and peace.

HOWEVER, I've seen it happen too many times. In particular one family I know, the Dad doesn't care about the kids at all. He is so blinded and enraged with hate for the ex he is doing anything and everything to ruin their lives, including forcing them to move out of their home.

It sounds like Matt has some characteristics/traits that may or may not have to do with his head injury. But we're not dealing with someone who is thinking logically. Look at his blatant disregard for his parole requirements.

There is a reason that Jeana is discussing selling property and division of property at the lunch. She may have talked with a lawyer or had communication with Matt's lawyers. Most of the times, it's the lawyers who advise the parties who can agree or disagree to follow, but most often, they follow.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2764260;
    HOWEVER, I've seen it happen too many times. In particular one family I know, the Dad doesn't care about the kids at all. He is so blinded and enraged with hate for the ex he is doing anything and everything to ruin their lives, including forcing them to move out of their home.
    Small world! I know of a "dad" that is doing that to his ex and their children too. What's really sad is that his new bed warmer doesn't really want the kids with them. Seems they might use up too much of his $$$ and leave her without.

AS FOR MATT, I guess it might depend on if they bought that house and lifestyle with HIS money or was it AFTER she started working.
    He has a MLB pension that is AMPLE for him to live on. My guess is he wants to sale the extra houses that Jeana said they own (S1) and split those.
    I wonder how that would work if they are in each of the kids names?