Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

[QUOTE=IstateTheFacts;2762186;]I don't even think she looked hot then (in her playboy days). QUOTE]

i concur.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

She looked like an uglier Kelly LeBrock. Kelly was the "Weird Science" chic and was popular in the 80's as well. Actually, Kelly hasn't aged too well either!

What stands out the most is her eyes this season. The bags are so much more noticable and her eyes are very, very puffy as well. Sad...

They may be puffy because she has cried a great deal. I noticed her eyes looked especially bad at the San Diego trip during the time she was having the massage with Tammy. Jeana has some strange lines around the sides of her eyes which the camera showed, almost magnified, in the shots of her.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Yes, I agree. She just looks beat. However, she's been through hell with Matt and his issues. That is something you can't hide after a while. You can only keep up the front/smiles for so long before the anxiety and exhaustion catch up with you. Her demeanor is very different as well. More catty and angry. It's all caught up with her and obviously reached the peak!

I believe that when she was crying for Lou, part of that emotion was for herself and her losses.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2762987;
    I believe that when she was crying for Lou, part of that emotion was for herself and her losses.
    I totally agree! Very sad

FORT Regular

I can't really be hard on Jeana. She is far from perfect but has spent years trying to hold up the whole family while working. It doesn't look like Matt was doing much.
    She is very sad this year so I cut her some slack for the hard times she's going through.

Matt just went around slamming doors. The one time he was on camera, he was so critical of her that the viewer had to feel for her. I do think she has a sharp and witty tongue naturally.

FORT Regular

She is well rid of Matt. Nowhere to go but up.