Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by RealLee;2760144;
    Donn is much too old for a "cougar" like Quinn.
    Oh so TRUE!

When I first started posting, I linked A website of Jeana's 1980 Playboy Centerfold. I got spanked by the Mods here for linking to Non-PG13 site
    Jeana has to leave the 80s once and for all!
    "Good bye to Sandra Dee" (from Grease)
    Ribbitt

I love how people think because they were "hot" when they were younger that they are still hot... gravity does terrible things to people and Jeana needs to realize that!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I don't even think she looked hot then (in her playboy days). She really has to use that she was in Playboy on the show to constantly impress the audience. But, we aren't impressed, Jeana. Playboy women are a dime a dozen and once they reach a certain age, they are treated like a sack of potatoes...just ask Barbie Benton.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2762186;
    I don't even think she looked hot then (in her playboy days). She really has to use that she was in Playboy on the show to constantly impress the audience. But, we aren't impressed, Jeana. Playboy women are a dime a dozen and once they reach a certain age, they are treated like a sack of potatoes...just ask Barbie Benton.
    Barbie Benton Who? LOL, LOL! Haven't heard that name in a coon's age! Is she still alive?

Old adage: "If you've got one foot in yesterday and the other in tomorrow, you're peeing all over today."
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Jeana really needs to get over herself on that one. She has probably done better in life than most ex-Playmates. She needs to shut up about it and move on.

Shouldn't be her one proud moment, IMO.
    East of Reality

FORT Regular

I agree. I had no idea who Jeana or her hubby was prior to watching this show. Nor do I care about playboy or the fact she dated movie stars back in the 80s. Big deal.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

You're right. I have never heard of Jeana Tomasino or Matt Keough before this show came on. I loved when the guy on TMZ said Shawn Keough (not Shane) and didn't know who he was. Shane thinks he is so famous and that he has arrived. That knocked him down a peg or 2. Jeana was asking Tamra and Quinn about divorces and finances. Jeana, I would seek a lawyer and not Tamra or Quinn.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2762690;
    You're right. I have never heard of Jeana Tomasino or Matt Keough before this show came on. I loved when the guy on TMZ said Shawn Keough (not Shane) and didn't know who he was. Shane thinks he is so famous and that he has arrived. That knocked him down a peg or 2. Jeana was asking Tamra and Quinn about divorces and finances. Jeana, I would seek a lawyer and not Tamra or Quinn.
    LOL! Classic. You don't think Tamara and/or Quinn would be wise counsel? She should consult with Lauri, she's got much more experience on the subject and could probably recommend a good hollow-legged attorney. Divorce attorney? Top Notch. Attorney for your child? LetHimRot.
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2762690;
    That is what Ryan is aspiring to....to be on TMZ! Then you won't be able to live with him!