Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

It's called "Shelved Alcoholism". She put her drinking on the shelf for a few years due to her hub, and now she's "free to drunk" and succumbing herself. Not a pretty sight. All that anger, bitterness, jealousy - yikes - add some booze and you've got a molotov cocktail. I can't decide who's more bitter and jealous - Vicki or Jeana. They feed off each other and their sicknesses. ALWAYS have a lower companion so you look good. They're doing nicely.
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2756824;
    A bit hypocritical IMO; that coming from a former Playboy Centerfold who is trying to push her daughter to do likewise ~ for lots of money, of course. Really, how is this different? I have no doubt Tamara will never get near competing with Jeana in the RE market, but that doesn't stop Jeana from being jealous and threatend by this young chickadee.
    The jealousy is obvious but Jeana still has the "I was a Playmate and you were on the pole" attitude. Don't many of the pole girls aspire to be in Playboy? Isn't that how Anna Nicole got her big break?
    Tamra is a wannabe and Jeana is a has been. Can't decide which is worse?
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Why hasn't Jeana emphasized that Kara is a legacy for Playboy, like her boys are to baseball?
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesper;2756824;
    A bit hypocritical IMO; that coming from a former Playboy Centerfold who is trying to push her daughter to do likewise ~ for lots of money, of course. Really, how is this different? I have no doubt Tamara will never get near competing with Jeana in the RE market, but that doesn't stop Jeana from being jealous and threatend by this young chickadee.
    IMHO I don't think Jeana's jealous or threatened by Tamra because Tamra just cannot stop putting her foot in her mouth. I get embarrassed by some of the stuff she does and I'm just at home watching the show. Cringe...

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

So what do u guys think about jeana's obvious crush on Donn??? It was obvious from the Havasu getaway and the pow wow Vicki had in her backyard. she couldn't keep her hands off of him. is Vicki blind?
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2757548;
    Why hasn't Jeana emphasized that Kara is a legacy for Playboy, like her boys are to baseball?
    Because to get to be A Playboy Centerfold, I don't think you need any genes (jeans)
    Ribbitt

As a wife and mom also going through a divorce, I know she's lonely and mad -yes, outright mad! - when she sees couples take their spouses for granted. If Vickie is willing to kick him to the curb, I can see Jeana dating him.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I think she should try for him; all is fair in love and war. Vicky is dissatisfied with Don but there are dozens who would make a line for him (Quinn, Jeana). Anything would be better than the disrespect he gets from Jeana who has always been running him down. Remember the situation with Brianna's dog? He said something like, "doesn't my opinion count?" She replied very cocky, "NO". It's always been about her. Jeana has been through the silent treatment. She would be a more understanding shoulder for Donn.

FORT Regular

Donn is much too old for a "cougar" like Quinn.

But he's needy and ready to be wanted!