Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 513

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

  1. #361
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    66

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    Whether they live in New York, Palm Beach, Orange County or Iowa, we are not going to have a tv show devoted to people living and behaving as they normally do. All is being edited for maximum entertainment value. And I am very thankful for that because that is what makes it fun to watch.

    I live in Palm Beach. I have seen some real hissy fits thrown by "socialites" in hotels and restaurants, etc.

    Poor behavior and manners is not isolated to wealthy suburbanites. It is all over the place, rich and poor.

    The glossy spin that RHOC puts on things is not the way most people in Orange County live. It probably only bears some resemblance to the way THEY really live. When we see Manhattan Moms, it will be highly edited also for entertainment value.

    I just hope it is as entertaining. Love them or hate them, I enjoy the RHOC trainwrecks.

  2. #362
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    117

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    Personally, I think the whole Playboy thing is one big YAWN. There's just nothing entertaining about tagging along with Jeana, watching her sign pictures of herself from 20 plus years ago. And why did she bring Kara along with her other than to try to get her daughter some exposure? Pluuuuze! These moms have got to get a grip and stop sexually objectiving their daughters. Tammy K. with her camera taking pics of her daughter half-undressed was downright repulsive. And poor Kara. The comment she made to her mom ("Your boobs are ... beautiful!") made me wanna gag. Where does it end?

  3. #363
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert Rose;2756079;
    And poor Kara. The comment she made to her mom ("Your boobs are ... beautiful!") made me wanna gag.
    I thought she said her boobs looked "youthful"...as in that was almost 30 years ago!

  4. #364
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    66

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    I think she said "youthful" also....and I agree with the point about objectifying their daughters.
    Jeana doesn't seem to necessarily push that on Kara but I have noticed that she has a very causal parenting attitude. I noticed that when she didn't even attend Matt's high school graduation or make sure Colton knew when Kara was graduating. Kara is only 18 or 19. She is at Berkeley so clearly has some brains. She cannot control Kara but it wouldn't hurt to give her more guidance.
    The reality is that Jeana has done well for herself by working with what she had physically in her younger years. She didn't waste the money she made. She has a high earning career and has done it by hard work in lieu of education.
    This is a long way around saying that I tend to give my daughters more guidance but Jeana probably didn't have a lot of that guidance herself and has succeeded in spite of it.

    I cannot comprehend exactly what Tammy does to earn a living and I was totally appalled at her pushing that modeling thing on Lindsey. I know she is not all that educated herself but where is the planning for the future?

  5. #365
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    The beotch fight between the catty realtors has hit full stride. The following is a comment from Jeanna's blog:

    There was great people watching and I got to meet Tracy, a Realtor from L.A. It was great comparing notes and watching drunk women try to do the stripper pole. We need more of those in the O.C. -- what a conversation starter!
    I think she was referring to the hottest realtor in OC. I feel the colleague camaraderie!

  6. #366
    Laughing all the way... Jesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    REPUBLICANVILLE
    Posts
    213

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2756659;
    The beotch fight between the catty realtors has hit full stride. The following is a comment from Jeanna's blog:
    There was great people watching and I got to meet Tracy, a Realtor from L.A. It was great comparing notes and watching drunk women try to do the stripper pole. We need more of those in the O.C. -- what a conversation starter!

    I think she was referring to the hottest realtor in OC. I feel the colleague camaraderie!
    A bit hypocritical IMO; that coming from a former Playboy Centerfold who is trying to push her daughter to do likewise ~ for lots of money, of course. Really, how is this different? I have no doubt Tamara will never get near competing with Jeana in the RE market, but that doesn't stop Jeana from being jealous and threatend by this young chickadee.
    "The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."
    ~ Touchstone; As You Like It

  7. #367
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    109

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    I think the interviews with Jeana and the others are set up so that they're asked what they think about a certain situation. Note: they're always wearing the same clothes in the one on one interviews.

  8. #368
    FORT Regular sunshine123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    96

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by NotFromTheOC;2755971;
    Whether they live in New York, Palm Beach, Orange County or Iowa, we are not going to have a tv show devoted to people living and behaving as they normally do. All is being edited for maximum entertainment value. And I am very thankful for that because that is what makes it fun to watch.

    I live in Palm Beach. I have seen some real hissy fits thrown by "socialites" in hotels and restaurants, etc.

    Poor behavior and manners is not isolated to wealthy suburbanites. It is all over the place, rich and poor.

    The glossy spin that RHOC puts on things is not the way most people in Orange County live. It probably only bears some resemblance to the way THEY really live. When we see Manhattan Moms, it will be highly edited also for entertainment value.

    I just hope it is as entertaining. Love them or hate them, I enjoy the RHOC trainwrecks.
    I totally agree! I mean, think about it, if someone followed any one of us with a camera for a week, then someone else edited it down to 10 minutes, they could make you look any way they want.....they could make it look like you spend all of your time with your kids or that you don't spend any time with them....they could make it look like you are always on the phone, always yelling, always eating, always complaining, always happy.....kwim? They are going to show the parts that stir up the most controversy and "chat"........

  9. #369
    FORT Regular sunshine123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    96

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2743271;
    I think so to Ms. Lady. I think Ms. Jeanna is really wierd and I dont think she tells the truth and i think she acts all stuck up. :nono
    What is with her "over enunciation" when she speaks? Like she is trying to be so proper or something......"it's like being in a sororiTEE"........

  10. #370
    Who? SindyLew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    529

    Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine123;2756958;
    What is with her "over enunciation" when she speaks? Like she is trying to be so proper or something......"it's like being in a sororiTEE"........
    She's not really over enunciating...she's slurrrrrringgg! It's those "happy pills" she's taking!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.