Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

FORT Fanatic

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

I will be watching as well. The Ladies seem extremely snarkyliscious....

FORT Regular

I'm anxiously awaiting this new show.

See ya Matt!

"Real" Nightmare Gets 180 Days! - TMZ.com - Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip and Hollywood Rumors

Wonder if this was exposure Jeanna wanted? All is well with the Keough's, right? Everyone LOVES them.

I DO have to dispute THIS line in the story:
    Matt Keough, "Real Housewives of Orange County's" nominee for worst spouse ever, got the book thrown at him by an Orange County judge today
    I would have to vote for Mr. Peterson! Wonder when we'll see his chins on TMZ?

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2750211;
    See ya Matt!

"Real" Nightmare Gets 180 Days! - TMZ.com - Entertainment News, Celebrity Gossip and Hollywood Rumors

Wonder if this was exposure Jeanna wanted? All is well with the Keough's, right? Everyone LOVES them.

I DO have to dispute THIS line in the story:

I would have to vote for Mr. Peterson! Wonder when we'll see his chins on TMZ?
    Yay! She's getting more exposure! She's sooooo famous, and sooo cool. Can hardly contain my jealousy. Blech. You say Lookeeee at Meeeee and we did. Be careful what you wish for. If my hub happens to bust me watching the show, all he does is say "Oh my gosh, they're all soooo FAT!" and ugly!!!

FORT Regular

Did I read correctly that Matt was drinking WINE when arrested? I pegged him as a beer and a shot kind of guy.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2750439;
    Did I read correctly that Matt was drinking WINE when arrested? I pegged him as a beer and a shot kind of guy.
    Totally a Jagermeister or Tequila type, I thought!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2750439;
    Remember now.......he had been there a couple of days. Wine may have been all that was left.

I'm sure he had already gone through the mini-bar in the room.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Sure Jeana, you weren't jealous at all about the watch. It showed in your confessional. What you say and do on TV is there and it sticks. Pretty hard to refute what we've all witnessed.

I can see she really does have a close-knit group of friends. That dinner with whatever that thing was -- so uncomfortable! "So....(pause...) you have 3 children? Wow. I have three children." (pause, silence, discomfort)...Yikes. How forced and contrived was that little scene? On to the Glamhorror Show...washed up all has-been hags. Very sad, indeed. It's like Tammy and the sex thing, the more they claim it's true, the more I know they're outright lying. When one tells the truth, they state it. Period. Truisms are not typically followed by a litany of false proof and unnecessary evidence gathering.

There's really no shame in saying "Gee, I spent so much time selling houses, trying to raise kids, etc., that I really let my female relationships and friendships fall through the cracks." It really does happen every day. Then we decide how to priortize so that we can keep our important and healthy connections to our girlfriends.

People relate to honesty and genuine human struggles. If they'd ever shown some honesty and humility instead of being full court press to try to show some "prefect life" and gee, don't we all wish we had what you have...(when they have no idea what "we have" - monetary or otherwise) They may have garnered a strong following and support. People like to root for the underdog. If even "Underdog" is telling you how cool he is, you're jealous, blah, blah, if he gets in trouble and needs your help, how inclined would you be to respond to someone who's constantly belittled you....just sayin'...

People relate to honesty and genuine human struggles. If they'd ever shown some honesty and humility instead of being full court press to try to show some "prefect life" and gee, don't we all wish we had what you have...(when they have no idea what "we have" - monetary or otherwise) They may have garnered a strong following and support. People like to root for the underdog.
    Great point, Jesper! All we see on this show are "DAWGS" and Bitches.