Page 35 of 52 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Thanks so much for the links to the news articles.

Sheesh - the more I think about this incident involving Matt's car hitting a car that hit a person, the more thankful I am for those annoying "drunk driver" checkpoints during the holidays. Seriously, we all know how dangerous drinking and driving is but during the holidays, it's especially dangerous because of the potential to get snockered at family or work-related gatherings yet underestimate how much alcohol we've consumed.

Bottom Line - Some people have to hit rock bottom before they see the light and accept the fact that they need help. I do think Jeana is trying her best to cope with the stress of the breakup of her marriage but am not sure that she understands herself, that alcohol is a depressant. Some of her behavior while drinking seems mean-spirited but it's hard to know what's real and what's scripted. Vicki, on the other hand, is nothing if not consistently obnoxious when drinking.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

I think Jeanna becomes mean-spirited when the spin she puts on things is challenged. Just sayin'
    East of Reality

FORT Regular

That is why he is in the OC jail now.
    Matt is not getting away with anything.
    Perhaps he's not getting away with it right this minute, but the fact is that he and his family are trying to get him out of it. His friend/attorney said they are going to blame it on his injury when he goes to trial. I just hope that IF he gets out of a jail sentence, part of the terms will require him to seek treatment and that he sticks with it.

I agree that jail is not going to cure alcoholism and he does need intense treatment. However, he still has a debt to society which includes jail time to pay for his crime. Jail may not turn a thief into an honest man, but you do the crime you do the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2742965;
    I think Jeanna becomes mean-spirited when the spin she puts on things is challenged. Just sayin'

I think so to Ms. Lady. I think Ms. Jeanna is really wierd and I dont think she tells the truth and i think she acts all stuck up. :nono

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

The premiere of "The Real Housewives of NYC" (a.k.a. "Manhattan Moms") on Tuesday, March 4 at 11:00/10:00c....so I bet this will eventually replace the OC housewives. I doubt that there will be a season 4, but I could be wrong.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2743348;
    The premiere of "The Real Housewives of NYC" (a.k.a. "Manhattan Moms") on Tuesday, March 4 at 11:00/10:00c....so I bet this will eventually replace the OC housewives. I doubt that there will be a season 4, but I could be wrong.
    is this also on Bravo? do u have a link?

Thx
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

the futon critic - the web's best primetime television resource

BRAVO STARTS PRODUCTION ON NEW DOCU-DRAMA 'MANHATTAN MOMS'
    Released by Bravo
    [NOTE: The following article is a press release issued by the aforementioned network and/or company. Any errors, typos, etc. are attributed to the original author. The release is reproduced solely for the dissemination of the enclosed information.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW YORK September 20, 2007 Bravo announced the start of production on its new docu-drama "Manhattan Moms" (working title), a series following an eclectic group of Gotham socialites and their families. From their over-scheduled Manhattan lives of private schools, charity events and running businesses, to escaping to their summer homes in the Hamptons, the series will take a look at this particular cultural milieu and the real-life drama of Manhattan's exclusive society. The announcement was made by Frances Berwick, Executive Vice President, Programming & Production, Bravo.

"'Manhattan Moms' is a fly-on-the-wall glimpse into the privileged lives of New York's wealthy socialites," said Berwick. "We'll watch as they juggle calendars packed with charity fund-raising galas and the social whirl of the Hamptons, with interviews for elite private schools and high-powered careers."

Ricochet Television Inc. ("Super Nanny") is onboard to produce the series, with Lenid Rolov serving as executive producer.

Bravo is a program service of NBC Universal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBC Universal one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Bravo has been an NBC cable network since December 2002 and was the first television service dedicated to film and the performing arts when it launched in December 1980. For more information visit Bravo TV Shows: Fashion, Comedy, Celebrity and Real Estate Shows – Official Bravo TV Site.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

This reads differently than RHOOC. I enjoyed snarking on the "Coto-fabulous" posers. Still, I'm becoming bored by them.

We'll see how "snarkalicious" these new ones are.
    East of Reality

I have a higher power in friends, I have the most amazing people in my life, they are from all walks of life and I cherish them all, the wisdom and guidance I have received from the important people in my life has carried me through to build my life with there help. I delegate a lot of things and really give people a chance to prove themselves. I am there to pick them up and then they turn around and do the same for me.
    From Jeana and Spin Central. Just where are these friends? Her cadre seems to consist of Vicku, Frankie, the MIA Uncle Richie and various clients that she tags as "friends" along the way. Blech. That woman is seriously hallucinating.

The real beauty, though, is that every time we think they can't possible be any more ignorant, etc., they go ahead and give an interview and reveal further how genuinely disturbed and delusional they truly are. I'm now thinking of Jeana as Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard.

Jeana? The 80's called. They're over. You too.

[QUOTE=IstateTheFacts;2743365

Released by Bravo
    [/QUOTE]

I can't wait for this show. Then we'll compare the OC losers to the Manhattan losers! Somehow, I think our beloved OCers are going to win the "distant relatives of Brittany" contest here!

Can we pretty much say that most of the "housewives" came from middle-class to lower middle-class backgrounds?

Wonder what the Manhattan Mommies will be? Any trust fund babies? I'll be watching and see you on their thread!