Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

And then he has he support of his and his OC housewwives' wife's fan club. We all know the people who follow the OC Register and their activities and deliver their food and know that people like Matt would NEVER hurt another person.

I DO NOT agree with this and think the show should help others like him. But who am I??????
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2739890;
    I think they have pulled all their strings.
    Jeanna must not be very politically connected in OC.

She could've made friends with the Sheriff and DA and then she'd have another string to attempt to pull.

Quote Originally Posted by The Todd;2739989;
    Jeanna must not be very politically connected in OC.

She could've made friends with the Sheriff and DA and then she'd have another string to attempt to pull.
    Lots of people say Ms. Tammy uses medicine but i think it is Ms. Jeanna who uses it. I dont get why she never fesses up to anything cause she is like the kids on the show always trying to worm her way out of stuff after her hand is caught in the cookie jar and what does that teach a kid.:nono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2739855;
    I don't think Jeana is taking Matt's DUI lightly. It was a few years ago and THAT was VERY serious. It was the immigrant on the bicycle that walked away until his family (from another country) found out Matt was a pro BB player and THEN he became more seriously hurt that bothers many.
    Whether the man was an immigrant or not, he was still injured as a result of a very drunk Matt Keough. The immigrant broke no laws by walking away....Matt did.
    Last edited by bewty; 01-03-2008 at 04:04 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2740073;
    Whether the man was an immigrant or not, he was still injured as a result of a very drunk Matt Keough. The immigrant broke no laws by walking away....Matt did.
    The point of this is the pedestrian was NOT injured UNTIL he found out that a VERY drunk law breaking Matt had money.
    Like I said before, I am NOT condoning Matts behavior. But false statement to the law are also wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2740332;
    The point of this is the pedestrian was NOT injured UNTIL he found out that a VERY drunk law breaking Matt had money.
    Like I said before, I am NOT condoning Matts behavior. But false statement to the law are also wrong.
    That's what I understood you to mean and I completely agree

I was watching "Supernanny" (love JoJo) and my daughter came in during Jo's "confessional" and wanted to know why she was putting on the British. Huh? She said "isn't that the HoWife from CotodeCrack?" Still laughing. If.only.Jeana.had.those.smarts .

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Jeana mentioned she is interested in politics. I would love to hear her answer questions on the issues that matter.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2740332;
    Do you have a link to a reliable news source or other kind of documentation to support this claim?

Thanks!

FORT Regular

So what? He was driving drunk and left the scene of an accident. Period. He needs to do the time. Whether or not the person was injured is a separate issue that should be worked out with Matt's insurance company.