Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

FORT Fanatic

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

She looks like a real mom to me. She did comment at the end of last season that Matt had made an issue of her weight. From what I can remember, Matt didn't seem to be in the same physical shape as he was when they first met either.

She does look like she's lost weight in this picture
    Last edited by bewty; 11-05-2007 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2648511;
    She looks like a real mom to me. She did comment at the end of last season that Matt had made an issue of her weight. From what I can remember, Matt didn't seem to be in the same physical shape as he was when they first met either.

She does look like she's lost weight in this picture
    She looks good! Good for her!

Memo to Matt - look in the mirror before casting stones, k? You are hardly a chick magnet at this point

Matt said, "No, baby, I said you were Phat. You know, like some of Shane's friends talk."
    Ribbitt

I haven't watched that many episodes, but from what I remember, her husband's hair looked like he had a poodle on top. Wasn't it a wirey and frizzy "perm"? Hey Mr. Baseball, the 80's called, they want their "do" back. He has nerve!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Yeah...Matt needs to step back and look who he's talking to. Mainly it's the guy in the mirror because he has the personality of Scrooge and the hair of Phil Spector, pre-trial do.
    On another note, I saw that pic of the women on Tammy's site that Toad is using as his avatar, and Kim is looking SOOO old. Midwestern living is doing nothing for her appearance, or clothing choices for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2648909;
    I haven't watched that many episodes, but from what I remember, her husband's hair looked like he had a poodle on top. Wasn't it a wirey and frizzy "perm"? Hey Mr. Baseball, the 80's called, they want their "do" back. He has nerve!
    That was hilarious Sindy! Too bad Georgie can't borrow some of Matt's poodle hair to plug his receding hair line. Can you imagine....Straight and Fugly on the top and sides and frizzy in the front. At least their hair colors match.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2648994;
    Yeah...Matt needs to step back and look who he's talking to. Mainly it's the guy in the mirror because he has the personality of Scrooge and the hair of Phil Spector, pre-trial do.
    On another note, I saw that pic of the women on Tammy's site that Toad is using as his avatar, and Kim is looking SOOO old. Midwestern living is doing nothing for her appearance, or clothing choices for that matter.
    I think you just forgot how revolting Kimbo was both visually and internally.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Well, don't the cameras put that gauzy film over the camera lens to soften up their look? They should be! And they need thicker gauze. At least for one housewife over another.
    A regular camera doesn't have that, so I guess that's why Kimbo looks so harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2649778;
    Well, don't the cameras put that gauzy film over the camera lens to soften up their look? They should be! And they need thicker gauze. At least for one housewife over another.
    A regular camera doesn't have that, so I guess that's why Kimbo looks so harsh.
    And it does not appear that any gauze was used in the above photo of Jeana, either. Natural beauty does not require gauze. Maybe that's why the View is always so out of focus for me (Barbara Walters) cough, cough - Lauri, are you paying attention????

I love Kara! She's my favorite! She had a boob job for sure. What a disappointment Colton was. When Jeanna called him Shane Jr. she was spot on! Her boys are turning out just like her husband - angry, bitter, selfish. Get a grip on them! I still hate Shane...whatta...never mind!