Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

FORT Fan

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

I am not sure I have even seen a bottle.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

you guys are on a roll today. I am sitting at my desk trying not to laugh too loudly.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2731066;
    I am not sure I have even seen a bottle.
    They showed a close-up of a bottle next to Ashley at the "business (pervert) meeting" where they were all late. (I wonder why?)
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

FORT Regular

Would any of the ladies be able to dive down to the bottom of the pool to build the volcano? I'd figure their "floatation devices" would make that difficult.

Those devices will suit them well should they fall foward. They will just bounce right back up!
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2731043;
    I think Vicki wants the volcano so she can throw Briana in to make sure she is still a virgin.
    That is hysterical!!
    On a more serious note:
    I feel for Jeana. Honestly. She lost Lou this year, she left her husband, and now she feels compelled to stand by him because he IS so messed up over that injury. I'm sure that's why she stuck around for so long. She knew that injury changed him and she wasn't leaving just bcause of that. She probably felt a kinship to Dana Reeves when Christopher Reeves got injured. You just don't leave a spouse because of an injury they couldn't help. She probably excused his behavior a lot because of it and finally said 'enough'. And what happens when she does? He screws up and she has to be the caretaker again. She has to because he is her children's father, and out of concern for them, that's what she should do. What a quandry she's in. I hope SHE has the support to get her through this, and I don't mean by partying and drinking with friends. Hopefully her close friends are rallying around her and the kids and working through this.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

[QUOTE=New Mommy;2731063;]
    Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2731035;
    classlassy

1. Who will actually drink an OC Energy drink on screen with the cameras rolling? (the whole thing)

Has anyone actually put the bottle to their lips?????? I'm curious.
    Would you drink the stuff that runs out of your air conditioner?
    East of Reality

And I'm gonna say it again.... why would anyone drink it when the founder (who probably drank it more than anyone else) died!?!?

With all the product placement they do, ie. Mercedes, Jimmy Choo etc. you'd think Bravo would get on the bandwagon with making sure this stuff was stocked in every fridge and in every hand. Somethings gotta be up with this drink. Sluttly looking girls can't make a drink taste good.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

And I'm gonna say it again.... why would anyone drink it when the founder (who probably drank it more than anyone else) died!?!?

Bingo!

Whatever they are doing, Bravo knows enough to stay uninvolved. Brian Dunlop and Lou were friends, remember?
    East of Reality

I did not know that.....

So why didn't Lou push for more airtime on his product? BECAUSE IT WAS BAD!
    Scott didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday...