Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

does anyone know if Jeana's daughter Kara have a myspace?

Quote Originally Posted by babs1003;2629714;
    I never took a liking to any the OC kids but always had a liking for Kara. It seems like she's got a good head on her shoulders. I also liked the fact that she didn't come off as fake (ie, the fake eyelashes, the extra pounds of eyeshadows and 6" of acrylic nails)

Can't wait for season 3!
    I really like Kara too. I was surprised to see a letter she authored on OC Weekly responding to Rebecca Schoenkopf's article, Careless People. I didn't realize how articulate Kara is for such a young lady. She obviously wrote this letter titled MONSTER'S BRAWL, in support of her mother, Jeanna. But my gosh people, get out the soap!:nono

Orange County Weekly - Letters
    Last edited by Dreams; 11-01-2007 at 03:24 PM. Reason: forgot title of article

FORT Fan

GEEZ, that was quite a spicy letter. Are you sure it was Kara? Can an imposter pose as Kara?

Anyhow. Matt Keough did file for a legal separation from Jeana in 2004 according to the Orange County Superior Court website. Whether or not it was granted is unclear. There are rumors of the two living separate houses/Matt being on the road alot/Matt having his own room at Jeana's place. Sure, their marriage is unconventional. I call it making the best of things for the sake of family. A legal separation keeps the marriage intact, but the assets separate. Probably a good thing in this case. I predict they will keep it together at least until Colton turns 18.

Now on to more important questions, is Uncle Richie going to be on this season?
    Ribbitt

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2642568;
    GEEZ, that was quite a spicy letter. Are you sure it was Kara? Can an imposter pose as Kara?

Anyhow. Matt Keough did file for a legal separation from Jeana in 2004 according to the Orange County Superior Court website. Whether or not it was granted is unclear. There are rumors of the two living separate houses/Matt being on the road alot/Matt having his own room at Jeana's place. Sure, their marriage is unconventional. I call it making the best of things for the sake of family. A legal separation keeps the marriage intact, but the assets separate. Probably a good thing in this case. I predict they will keep it together at least until Colton turns 18.
    If my memory serves me correctly, Jeanna referred to it on the S2 reunion.

Re: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

I even saw a promo on NBC last night ( i know they own Bravo). Hard to believe Jeanna was a Playboy model. I dont care about the extra pounds but her face is not the same as it was last season.
    I wonder if Matt is still a miserable SOB.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2646105;

Probably but since he and Jeana are now separated, he won't have to deal with the cameras that he loathes. Since Jeana chose to sign up for a third season knowing that it was causing a further rift in an already troubled relationship, she is choosing the fame over saving her marriage IMO

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven22;2646175;
    Probably but since he and Jeana are now separated, he won't have to deal with the cameras that he loathes. Since Jeana chose to sign up for a third season knowing that it was causing a further rift in an already troubled relationship, she is choosing the fame over saving her marriage IMO
    It might seem that way, but he had problems long before RHoOC started. I think he has stayed because of money. Up until recently he was the bread winner. He has a decent retirement that she would of been privey to half of if they divorced. And I doubt they have a prenup. Those weren't as popular 20 yrs ago as they are now. jmo.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2646584;
    It might seem that way, but he had problems long before RHoOC started. I think he has stayed because of money. Up until recently he was the bread winner. He has a decent retirement that she would of been privey to half of if they divorced. And I doubt they have a prenup. Those weren't as popular 20 yrs ago as they are now. jmo.
    Yes, I agree with you. It would have been very easy to spare Matt the BRAVO cameras by saying he was "out of town." I think we are going to see Jeana struggling with the question of whether maintaining the status quo was REALLY in the best interest of the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2646105;
    I even saw a promo on NBC last night ( i know they own Bravo). Hard to believe Jeanna was a Playboy model. I dont care about the extra pounds but her face is not the same as it was last season.
    I think the fact that Jeana has committed what appears to be the ultimate sin in Orange County, letting herself go a bit, makes her more real in some strange way. She is clearly facing the same struggles a lot of women who have aged, and had children face, weight gain.
    If you had windows you'd be a building