Page 19 of 52 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

I wonder if Frankie went with her and sat in the back row with her. Another paper stated that she sat in the BACK row (wouldn't you?). I wonder what Matt thinks of Frankie?

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2730963;
    I wonder if Frankie went with her and sat in the back row with her. Another paper stated that she sat in the BACK row (wouldn't you?). I wonder what Matt thinks of Frankie?
    something tells me a manly former pro athlete, raging alcoholic probably isn't thrilled about an overweight, possibly gay decorator/hairdresser.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

I commend Jeana for appearing at the hearing today. I can't imagine the mixed bag of emotions they're all experiencing and my prayers are with them.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2730963;
    Jeana should free Frankie from Vicki's clutches and move him in with her. She needs a Man Friday. Frankie could keep an eye on Colton if Jeana leaves for the weekend and forgets to tell him. He could be her own personal security guard, body guard, hairdresser, decorator, date screener and errand boy. Love that Frankie!

Wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the wall in that house?

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2730971;
    Jeana should free Frankie from Vicki's clutches and move him in with her. She needs a Man Friday. Frankie could keep an eye on Colton if Jeana leaves for the weekend and forgets to tell him. He could be her own personal security guard, body guard, hairdresser, decorator, date screener and errand boy. Love that Frankie!
    I figured he was living with her until they disclosed he was renting Vicki's place. In one episode or maybe it was a clip on Bravo, but Jeana talks about moving ppl into her house and how she loves to have ppl around. I just sort of figured he fit the bill.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

Hey, why don't they all move into one house and then film the show?

FORT Fan

I think Jeana has a bit of empty nest syndrome going on...Her household of five is now down to Colton and Jeana. I think Frankie is filling a void.

FORT Fan

I like the idea. They all move into one house and each week vote somebody out!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by classylassy;2731019;
    I like the idea. They all move into one house and each week vote somebody out!!!
    Vicki would be the FIRST to be voted out!!