Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2730170;
    NO, I'd say all eyes are NOT on the housewives.
    This is Matt and since he did not play for the Los Angeles Artie wishes he could own the Dodgers but does not have enough money Angels of Anaheim, no one around here even knows who he is.
    LOVE IT!!
    LOL

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2730130;
    Matt just isn't that important.

I do feel sorry for the rest of the family.
    Sadly, I'm sure Jeana and the kids have been dealing with this sort of thing for a very long time. It was probably well known in their community which would have been bad enough but now, thanks to their RHOOC participation, it's national news. It's not a situation I'd wish on anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2730402;
    According to the Daily Pilot, a NBPO saw him drinking at the bar of a Marriott and knew he was not supposed have ANY alcohol as part of his probation and arrested him.
    I'm not a Matt fan but that is TOO Big Brother.
    There has to be way more to the story. Maybe a nosey, stalker type could go get a copy of the police report.
    MoanDALEESA for Class President!

FORT Regular

Personally? I think the guy apparently has a serious drinking problem and the last place he should be is in a bar knowing damn well that in doing so, he's violating the terms of his probation. What if he had gotten behind the wheel of a vehicle and hit someone again? This is a PUBLIC SAFETY ISSUE folks. Jeana and her family should be damn glad the police intervened when they did, as should the community. Hopefully MK will get back into treatment and/or join AA or some other kind of support group. :nono

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

What the REAL question is that we all should be asking is:

Who was his drinking buddy? I bet it was Vicki.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

The staff at the Hotel were apparently concerned about Mr. Keough and alerted authorities. It said that he had been at the hotel for 2 days, so he might've been sloppy drunk and the police made a welfare check on the guy.

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Why go to the Marriott if you are on probation? Maybe he still has some brain damage from his baseball accident. Seriously. I feel bad for the kids too. Esp Colton who is still local in OC.
    Everyday is a Blessing!

As much as I hate to see it, I bet this is Jeana's last season on the show. I think she is extremely sad this season (with good reason) and has had enough of the cameras following her around and people judging her when her world is falling apart around her. I do feel for the lady. I know that she chose to be on tv, but everyone deserves some peace in their lives and I bet she's had enough of fame.

Friday, December 21, 2007
    Judge delays Matt Keough's arraignment
    Former All-Star pitcher's wife, 'Real Housewifes of Orange County' star Jeana Keough, attended the brief hearing.

By RACHANEE SRISAVASDI
    The Orange County Register

SANTA ANA – Former All-Star pitcher and "Real Housewives of Orange County" husband Matt Keough stood wearing handcuffs in court today as a Superior Court judge postponed his arraignment on public drinking charges until Jan. 14.

Keough, 52, who is being held at Orange County Jail without the option of bail, was arrested Tuesday for drinking at a bar at the Fashion Island Marriott – which is in violation of his probation for a 2005 driving under the influence conviction.

Today, he stood among a group of other jail inmates, as his celebrity wife Jeana Keough, looked at him. The former Playboy-centerfold wife and the husband were featured in the reality TV show. In the show's third season, she announced they had separated.

Judge Kazuharu Makino delayed the hearing at the request of Keough's attorney, Joseph McGinley.

After the hearing, McGinley declined to elaborate on the case.

"Matt is committed to getting the treatment he needs and committed to getting well," McGinley added.

Jeana Keough also didn't have much to say.

"There's not much to comment on," she said, as she walked away from the courtroom.

Source: OC Register
    News: Judge delays Matt Keough's arraignment | keough, mcginley, jail, former, county - OCRegister.com

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Poor Jeana. Just when she was trying to break free. Matt probably can't believe that Jeana was actually trying to move on with her life and is crying for attention. Bet he isn't calling her names now.
    Everyday is a Blessing!