Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Re: Jeana Keough - Season 3

Ahhh. But rember from season 1? Having money is easer.
    Ribbitt

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2711825;
    Ahhh. But rember from season 1? Having money is easer.
    While Lair was quoted as saying that, I think they must of edited her sentence. What we heard was "Having money is easer", what she really said was
    "Having someone else give you their money is easer". We have never seen her work a real job. The only thing that ever resembled work was last season when we saw her and Duff goofing off at Vicki's office while Vicki was out.

Jeana married money and then her husband made a good living too. But she has not sat back feeling entitled to it. She has also earned a good living on her own.

FORT Newbie

I really like Jeana! (And Vicki, but Vicki wears me out.)
    Jeana is the only one who seems grounded in "reality". She works for what she has, she tries to instill good qualities in her children (although she spoils them a bit). You have to figure that, given how her marriage to Matt was arranged, her boys were to be raised to be professional baseball players. Since this, obviously, was Matt's department, she wasn't as hands-on with the boys as she has been with Kara. And look at what a smart, grounded, responsible and driven young woman she has turned out to be! She will (and already has) run circles around Ashlee and Tammy's oldest daughter. Anyhow, I root for Jeana each episode! Best to her and her family!

Jeanna has lost alot of weight and looks good now. You can tell she feels better about herself. She looked so funny on the boat with Donn and Vicki when she was drinking beer. She kept swigging that bottle and spilling it on her chin. She reminded me of watching someone for the first time try to drink and be "cool". I'd like to see her smashed - I bet she's a fun drunk (unlike Vicki who just goes apes***!).
    Last edited by Yardgnome; 12-14-2007 at 12:21 AM.
    Did Donn end up under the bus in the last episode???

While Lair was quoted as saying that, I think they must of edited her sentence. What we heard was "Having money is easer", what she really said was
    "Having someone else give you their money is easer". We have never seen her work a real job. The only thing that ever resembled work was last season when we saw her and Duff goofing off at Vicki's office while Vicki was out.

Just messing around today I called that jewelry place Lauri has and it just rang and rang and then a recording came on and the recording said they couldnt take my call cause they were busy helping other customers. Ya right! Then when I clicked on the thingie that said leave a comment and it opened up and all it said was it was coming soon. Ms. Lauri has not made a new write up on the Bravo sight neither like the other ladies so I think she is just plain lazy or to busy shopping with you know who's money. Now that Jeana said she split up with (I forget his name) maybe that is why she said she craves money cause I hear stories all the time about people who shop to fill a need. So I think I like Jeana more now.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGenie;2719578;
    Jeanna has lost alot of weight and looks good now. You can tell she feels better about herself. She looked so funny on the boat with Donn and Vicki when she was drinking beer. She kept swigging that bottle and spilling it on her chin. She reminded me of watching someone for the first time try to drink and be "cool". I'd like to see her smashed - I bet she's a fun drunk (unlike Vicki who just goes apes***!).
    I agree! I was thinking the same thing watching her on the boat in Havasu...I think she'd be fun to go out with.

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Jeana must be a lightweight because she said last season that she doesn't drink to support her husband Matt not drinking. Now that he's out of the house its time for her to get her party on. She may look a little awkward because she hasn't done it in a long time. I'd rather her shop to fill the void than eat.
    Last edited by Beezers; 12-14-2007 at 12:54 PM. Reason: typed too fast!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Go to TMZ.com and read all about how Shane was confused with K-Fed. That's a real winner to be mixed up with! Mama Jeana has to have a sit down talk with him!

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2721459;
    Go to TMZ.com and read all about how Shane was confused with K-Fed. That's a real winner to be mixed up with! Mama Jeana has to have a sit down talk with him!
    Here's the link

"Real Housewives" Brat Mixed Up with K-Fed - TMZ.com

Just my opinion - but he doesn't look into the kiss at all!
    Last edited by Margaritaville; 12-15-2007 at 01:00 PM.

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2722083;
    Here's the link

"Real Housewives" Brat Mixed Up with K-Fed - TMZ.com

Just my opinion - but he doesn't look into the kiss at all!
    Oh, and I am so wondering why not
    East of Reality