Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Real Housewives of Orange County - Season 3

Premieres Tuesday, November 6th
    10:00 PM Eastern
    Bravo

Bravo revisits the real-life Peyton Place that is an exclusive gated community in Orange County, CA with the third season debut of its hit docu-drama "The Real Housewives of Orange County". The third season will feature original real-life "housewives" Vicki Gunvalson, Jeana Keough and Lauri Waring as well as second season's Tammy Knickerbocker. Joining the fun this year is new housewife Tamra Barney.

The women's lives are moving fast with their mounting family, career and community dramas. Their lives intertwine in new ways in the third season, with even more heartbreak and secrets, all set against the staggering wealth of their Orange County communities. They will do whatever it takes to keep up appearances in one of the most stylish communities in the country.

Official Site

Re: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Well HELLO. The "lovely" ladies of RHOCC are back! Where is our prescious Jo? And Jeana is looking especially...bosomy. Let the snark begin!
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality;2620215;
    Well HELLO. The "lovely" ladies of RHOCC are back! Where is our prescious Jo? And Jeana is looking especially...bosomy. Let the snark begin!
    I won't miss Jo at all - but, my goodness, Jeana certainly visited the plastic surgeon's office during the offseason! Wonder what is going on with her and Matt now? Maybe he spends more time at home now.....

Well, well, well, I'm gonna be on MY best behavior. How 'bout You?
    Ribbitt

FORT Newbie

Yes let's be on our best behaviour, Frog Man and the others. BTW, It's only A show. Have fun.

FORT Fan

Perhaps one of the moderators can clarify one of the rules for me. Are we allowed to post links to other sites? I like to back up my posts with sources. Examples of other sites would be the newspaper article confirming that George and Lauri got married and that Josh attended the wedding, a write-up about Jeana visiting Shane in Vancouver, and 46 pictures of OC Energy girls on a 9/18/2007 photo shoot in Huntington Beach.

You can post links from legitimate news (newspaper & news) sources. We don't allow links to other reality TV sites though. If you have a question on a specific article send a link to a mod and then can let you know if it's OK.

I am really excited about this new season. All of the ladies look like they visited the surgeon. Maybe they got a deal for all going together?

Yes, BRAVO has put the frisky new filly front and center. Vicki and Lauri are giving her a good run for her money, but Jeana and Tammy look like schoolmarms in comparison. Scott Dunlop made Tammy wear that dress, I just know it. Give her back her Cher jeans, nobody looks as good as Tammy in a pair of sparkly jeans.

I look forward to watching the new housewife and her son Ryan. I predict more excitement than Jo and Slade's scripted reality.

Yeehaw! Can't wait for the premiere date!

Oh, excellent, the pool is open for business again.

First thoughts are that Jeana looks very different and that dress does nothing for Tammy. Totally not her style. Bring on any new (allowable) info, my fellow addicts!

Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast