Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Re: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

THE THIRD 'REAL'

I found this a moment ago. Just like the other articles we read leading up to the show this guy has the same opinion as all the rest.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2651924;
    THE THIRD 'REAL'

I found this a moment ago. Just like the other articles we read leading up to the show this guy has the same opinion as all the rest.
    What I love about this article and most I've run across is everyone feels the same. However, you also read and hear that the cast members think that it's just the jealous few that post on message boards that feel this way. Wake up plasti-zoids! Can't you see from coast to coast that the reason people watch your show is not because they think you are fabulous women (Vicki thinking people in the COUNTRY want to be like her) but because of your unrealistic grasp of reality and your blatant disregard for the universe around you including your children. Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven22;2651967;
    This article as well is amazing. What's most important is how they look in their clothes says the new chippy: "They said that the first season was definitely a learning experience for them because what looks good in everyday life doesn't always look good on camera," Barney said in preparation for the show's third-season premiere tonight at 10. "I'm sure there are going to be some moments where I'm like, 'Oh my God, what was I thinking wearing that?'"

Then they mention that everything they wore in the first season was given to goodwill because they didn't look good. Well here you go folks...this is the way these women give to the unfortunate! Thanks Ladies! Your philanthropic ways are the envy of the nation!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heaven22;2651967;
    Okay, I just read this article and all I can comment on now is Vicki. Poor girl...she really must have been drinking HARD when she crashed her son's college party because she refers to it as a "college sorority party". Didn't she go to college?!?!? Silly truffle....sorority's are for girls....

tonight it allllll begins!! hooray!!! let us rejoice!

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Mess;2652351;

tonight it allllll begins!! hooray!!! let us rejoice!

Not begins but continues. Long live not plastic, not fake!
    Ribbitt

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

To quote Ms. Britney Spears: "Gimme, Gimme, More" more of this inane, topical, WONDERFUL show! That article is setting the stage for the BIG PREMIERE tonight.
    What these women must not understand is that they're all sell-outs. They're selling out their reputation and character for money. They think we love them, when in OUR reality, we love to shake and topple the pedestals they put themselves on. As long as they don't care and keep putting htemselves out there, it's GAME ON! WE LOVE to laugh AT you!
    It makes us giddy...
    Last edited by Beezers; 11-06-2007 at 04:56 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Let's face it. Watching the RHOC is my guilty pleasure and a total addiction.
    I have that huge smile on my face right now just thinking about the potential snark.
    Ladies: Bring It On!!

My family thinks I am totally bonkers for watching this show. Only the rest of you understand. I get really strange looks. hahaha

Bring it on! I can already tell from the promos they are going to really ramp it up! If you can be any more outrageous than last year. Looks like YES.