Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

FORT Fogey

Re: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2648211;
    Not only UGLY, PugMum....He is BUTT FUGLY!

Did anyone notice during the scenes when George was shown how he kept looking at the camera? I have never noticed others doing this but George did it several times in just the few minute segment. It was like he wanted to be sure the camera didn't forget about HIM.

Another thing. When Lauri turned her back to the camera wearing those white sweat thingies....boy, the surgeon should lose his license for sucking too much fat out of her behind to redeposit into those GYNORMOUS lips. Wow, her lip is HUUUUGE this year and the woman has no ass!

Seems Vicki hasn't changed at all. She is still insecure and controlling. :nono Brianna, is my fav kid. Too bad she has to put up with such a controlling mother.

And this is just the beginning?....Yowza!!

George TOTALLY was mugging for the camera.
    And that boney arse was too anorexic. Looked kind of like an old man bum

FORT Regular

It's great to be back here and to see all the familiar names back again snarkin'!

I really want to see Lauri's wedding dress. If Austin designed it, you know it's gonna be tacky, tacky, tacky -- exactly her style!

Did someone say Josh was in rehab? Poor kid. I think he's probably a hopeless case, but I hope someone near him cares and still tries to help him. I wonder what spin Lauri is going to put on it.

I'm not surprised pervy Lou didn't take care of his kids in a will. Now the child bride will get everything? I bet there's nothing to get -- just a lot of debts. Just like Slade. Didn't we all see thru Slade's facade see that he was clearly a pretender? No surprise about his financial downfall.

Miss Piggy spealing in the previews -- AAAAAAAAH! I had to cover my ears. If there's going to be more of that this season, I for one would much rather hear "ooooooh the way I feeeel".

One of my FAVE's David Gilmore from Pretty on the Outside is sharpening his pencil getting ready for the new season as well. He has an article printed on his website today. I've encouraged him to draw the new "prettiest" housewife and the fiance of Lauri - how many chins can he fit on his sketch pad! I LOVE him! This should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie Doobie;2649784;
    It's great to be back here and to see all the familiar names back again snarkin'!

I really want to see Lauri's wedding dress. If Austin designed it, you know it's gonna be tacky, tacky, tacky -- exactly her style!

Did someone say Josh was in rehab? Poor kid. I think he's probably a hopeless case, but I hope someone near him cares and still tries to help him. I wonder what spin Lauri is going to put on it.

I'm not surprised pervy Lou didn't take care of his kids in a will. Now the child bride will get everything? I bet there's nothing to get -- just a lot of debts. Just like Slade. Didn't we all see thru Slade's facade see that he was clearly a pretender? No surprise about his financial downfall.

Miss Piggy spealing in the previews -- AAAAAAAAH! I had to cover my ears. If there's going to be more of that this season, I for one would much rather hear "ooooooh the way I feeeel".
    Where to begin...Vicki squealing was painful, LOL, but hey straight A's and the deans list is quite an accomplishment, and I think that having Brianna have to contribute to the payments is a good life lesson, so she gets a pass for the screaming...this time.

I feel for Tammy and her kids. Megan and Lindsey must feel very hurt that there were no provisions made for them by their Dad.

As for Josh, if he has again slipped down the wrong road, I am sure Lauri will have no issues whatsoever exploiting his problems for the cameras, girl's gotta get her airtime, she is already setting the stage to pimp him out in her bio because it says that Josh continues to make poor choices. She can't be bothered with her kid's problems right now, she's got a wedding plan, so many things to do, figuring out how to fit more than 10 chairs "acrost," her backyard(can anyone explain to me how a 200 acre ranch has only one teeny patch of grass to have the ceremony on?), should she wear real hair or fake in her weave, Manolo's or cowboy boots with the bedazzled frock (my vote is boots, all the better to walk through a pile of..), first dance song (my vote is she thinks my chins are sexy), which kids she is going to use as stand ins for the missing Bradys (note to Lauri, no Justin Timberlake will not pose as Josh), will they be able to count George's plugs in the photos, and finally the wedding feast, delivery or Digiorno.
    Last edited by PinkyParker; 11-06-2007 at 12:47 AM.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Newbie

Can hardly wait only one more day until the big show!!!!! So just who do you think will have their Manolo's on the season opener????

Quote Originally Posted by Manolo's Mama;2650864;
    Can hardly wait only one more day until the big show!!!!! So just who do you think will have their Manolo's on the season opener????

Well we know they will be red for sure!
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2648338;
    Well, according to the article she had an Austin Scarlett designed dress, he was a Project Runway reject. A little cross promotion for Bravo, probably a real big discount for the bedazzled bride, LOL. It fits with the circus theme that appears they have going, a big tent, clown boobs, the man with seven chins, and the invisible kids. Pass the popcorn, and for some reason I can not get the circus music out of my head.

Now what is the chance Lauri will be wearing bedazzled Manolo's...under her bedazzled rent~a~dress.....oh the horror

Looking forward to tonight I wonder whats up with Vicki. She was really the only one I sort of liked but she was becoming most annoying by the end of S2.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2651373;
    Looking forward to tonight I wonder whats up with Vicki. She was really the only one I sort of liked but she was becoming most annoying by the end of S2.
    She was less annoying in her scenes with Donn. The trip to Catalina Island with him was great - he was able to get her to mellow out and it was a nice change. I hope to see a bit more of that this season, esp. with the downsize of the house - although I guess they still have the larger house?? What is up with that????

FORT Fogey

IS YOUR TiVo SET??????

WOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!