Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

FORT Fan

Re: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2642817;
    What is the scoop on George's daughter and her modeling career? She will be a new 18+ featured on the RHOOC. Pizza Girl, do you have any inside scoop on her? You seem to have dug up some good stuff on Tamra's boy. Let's see what you got for George's kid. Looking forward to it.
    She's in college according to my computer. Good for her. That is all you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2642235;
    I just entered Bravo's "Live like a Housewife" sweepstakes! Of course I gave them a bunch of phony information. I don't want the stuff, I want something more creative, like a haircut by Vicki or a lobster cooked by Jeana. Or maybe an Orange dress like Tamra's. And of course, I would only want that Limo Service for a week-end if Ryan was the driver. I like to take a walk on the wild side occasionally.

Prizes include:

A Dolce & Gabbana Dress
    Pair of Manolo Blahnik Shoes
    A Tiffany Bracelet
    The New Must Have "Butler Hybrid" Handbag
    Ride in style with Limo Service for a Weekend
    I'll take the Tiffany Bracelet and a ride in the limo with someone special.

FORT Fan

Tamra has more pictures in her myspace. One is a picture of the housewives featured in STAR Magazine. Is that Lauri in THE dress?

The other picture is of the housewives at the EXTRA interview. I can't find any of this on-line. Can somebody help?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2643686;
    Tamra has more pictures in her myspace. One is a picture of the housewives featured in STAR Magazine. Is that Lauri in THE dress?

The other picture is of the housewives at the EXTRA interview. I can't find any of this on-line. Can somebody help?
    Maybe you could buy the magazine? The new issues of all the gossip mags usually hit the stores on Friday. Not that I would know or anything.

FORT Fan

Today's Orange County Register has yet another update on the housewives and more pictures. Tammy couldn't make it because Lindsey had a fender-bender in LA. BRAVO is pulling out all the stops this season with the publicity junket. Don't forget to check out both write-ups - "Real Housewives talk about the return of their reality show" and "Meet this season's Real Housewives."

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2643686;

Good to see you all My life was becoming meaningful and it is such a relief that S3 is here to change all that. Let's all play safe and sane this season, okay?

My predictions for season three:

Tamra and Laurie will be bestest frenemies, stabbing eachother in the back with sharpened acrylic french nail tips, a Dynasty-esque (I'm dating myself) season finale with the frenemies pulling eachother's weaves out in the pool while bumping flotation devices that are implanted in their chests.

Megan and Lindsey will whine incessantly about how rich they used to be when Lou was still alive

George will NOT button his shirt. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by anurse;2644618;
    Good to see you all My life was becoming meaningful and it is such a relief that S3 is here to change all that. Let's all play safe and sane this season, okay?

My predictions for season three:

Tamra and Laurie will be bestest frenemies, stabbing eachother in the back with sharpened acrylic french nail tips, a Dynasty-esque (I'm dating myself) season finale with the frenemies pulling eachother's weaves out in the pool while bumping flotation devices that are implanted in their chests.

Megan and Lindsey will whine incessantly about how rich they used to be when Lou was still alive

George will NOT button his shirt. Ever.
    I vote this the funniest post so far!!! Floating devices? Cracked me up.

George and his shirt? Where does one begin? Well, maybe, just maybe, he will dress appropriately for their "Special Day" that Frank Micakadeit referred to in a recent article as their "Unholy Union." Then again, George may just have a bow tie minus a shirt and his lapels opened way down to theeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Kind of like how I once described Lauri's upper lip as being way out to theeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! At least they will be matching.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2643304;
    She's in college according to my computer. Good for her. That is all you get.

I wonder if she is following in her new step sister Ashley's shoes and studying ceramics at Saddleback Community College, LOL.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2645193;
    I wonder if she is following in her new step sister Ashley's shoes and studying ceramics at Saddleback Community College, LOL.

I didn’t want to say that I got the information about McKenzie being in college from her MySpace because it was hidden. Now that she has popped her head into Ashley’s place, the secret’s out. So let’s get out that pooper scooper and start sifting through the sand.

McKenzie’s MySpace is a mixed bag, some of it wholesome and sweet, some of it downright trashy. I call it a tale of the good, the bad, and the ugly.

The Good

Education – In college
    Occupation – Student
    What do you want to be when you grow up – A pediatrician
    Your Perfect Pizza – All the meats on it

The Bad

Shoes you wore today – stripper heels
    Do you get along with your parents – No
    Dressing as a stripper for Halloween

The Ugly

Do you swear – F@!* Yeah
    Stripper picture kneeling down at just the right height to perform a certain sex act.
    In the past month have you smoked – Not Cigs . . . . . . Pizza Girl to GEORGE! Time for a not-so-random drug test.
    Number of drugs I have taken – One

Would you hire her as a babysitter?

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2645455;
    I didn’t want to say that I got the information about McKenzie being in college from her MySpace because it was hidden. Now that she has popped her head into Ashley’s place, the secret’s out. So let’s get out that pooper scooper and start sifting through the sand.

McKenzie’s MySpace is a mixed bag, some of it wholesome and sweet, some of it downright trashy. I call it a tale of the good, the bad, and the ugly.

The Good

Education – In college
    Occupation – Student
    What do you want to be when you grow up – A pediatrician
    Your Perfect Pizza – All the meats on it

The Bad

Shoes you wore today – stripper heels
    Do you get along with your parents – No
    Dressing as a stripper for Halloween

The Ugly

Do you swear – F@!* Yeah
    Stripper picture kneeling down at just the right height to perform a certain sex act.
    In the past month have you smoked – Not Cigs . . . . . . Pizza Girl to GEORGE! Time for a not-so-random drug test.
    Number of drugs I have taken – One

Would you hire her as a babysitter?

Pizza Girl you need to change your name to PI Girl, thanks for the tip I am off to read me some myspace!
    If you had windows you'd be a building