Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Re: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Does anyone know what happened to Slimey's youngest son, Grayson?

Hi again! Good to see you all. Can't wait til next week!

Same old "reality" tv. Looks like a fun season!
    Last edited by OC Private Eye; 10-29-2007 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2636125;
    Does anyone know what happened to Slimey's youngest son, Grayson?
    The last I heard it was rumored Grayson was gravely ill with a brain tumor.

FORT Newbie

So I found this site a few months back and read through the Season 2 threads. You guys are a hoot!

So Im excited to be here to purge about my guilty pleasure with kindred spirits, lol.

I could take Jo or leave her. Though Slade was my favorite personal train wreck.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2636766;
    The last I heard it was rumored Grayson was gravely ill with a brain tumor.
    I was curious about that too. Ive googled around and not found much. Very sad.

Celebrity Spider.com S-3 Intro of the Housewives:

In the first episode, Vicki is struggling with having an empty nest and trying her best to keep a tight reign on her daughter, 18-year-old Briana. However, it seems the only way Vicki knows how to do this is through money, which results in her purchase of a brand new Mercedes for Briana. But she is on to her mother's ulterior motives. "I know she doesn't expect me to pay for everything on my own, but she holds it over my head like 'I paid for this and I can take it away.'"

Wedding plans are front and center for Lauri, who is planning her upcoming nuptials to George, her millionaire fiancé. George's oldest daughter, McKenzie, is on the verge of graduating and hoping for a trip to Miami Beach for her graduation gift.

Enduring one tragedy after another, Tammy is picking up the pieces as she begins renovating her water-damaged home. On top of that, her ex-husband and father to her two daughters, Lou, recently died of a heart attack. Within days of his passing, Lou's current wife kicks Tammy's daughter, Lindsey, out of the house, which forces her to move into the small studio above her mother's home with her older sister, Megan. Megan is angry over her father's lack of estate planning, especially in regards to her father's wife. "Right now as it stands she's getting everything," says a fuming Megan. With little income, the girls are left wondering what the future will hold.

Jeana is as busy as ever with her teenage kids, while coping with doubts about where her marriage is headed. Daughter Kara plans her graduation party and celebrates her decision to attend UC Berkeley. However, she is disappointed and angry when her younger brother, Colton, misses her graduation and doesn't seem the least bit sorry. Jeana's oldest son, Shane, gets the call to play minor league baseball in Canada.

The newest housewife is already up to her waxed eyebrows in drama. Tamra is constantly torn between her husband, Simon, and her 21-year-old son from a previous relationship, Ryan. After not following through on a job lead Simon got for him, Ryan is facing a strict set of rules if he wants to move back home. Tamra tries to keep the peace with Ryan and Simon while still taking care of her other three young kids and furthering her real estate career. "I don't work to support my household, my husband has always made the money. So every time a deal closes, I make sure I buy something amazing for myself."

It's a provocative new season with this driven group of sophisticated and complicated women, who are set to take viewers on a rocky ride into their real-life drama and show us that life in a wealthy gated community isn't always perfect.
    (End quote)

Oie,vey!! IMHO, Tamra Barney sounds like she will fit right in with all the other self absorbed women, with the exception of Tammy K, my personal fav. Just what America needs...another wanna-be celebrity.
    Last edited by Dreams; 10-31-2007 at 05:24 PM. Reason: added to my own personal comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2640924;
    Celebrity Spider.com S-3 Intro of the Housewives:

In the first episode, Vicki is struggling with having an empty nest and trying her best to keep a tight reign on her daughter, 18-year-old Briana. However, it seems the only way Vicki knows how to do this is through money, which results in her purchase of a brand new Mercedes for Briana. But she is on to her mother's ulterior motives. "I know she doesn't expect me to pay for everything on my own, but she holds it over my head like 'I paid for this and I can take it away.'"

Wedding plans are front and center for Lauri, who is planning her upcoming nuptials to George, her millionaire fiancÚ. George's oldest daughter, McKenzie, is on the verge of graduating and hoping for a trip to Miami Beach for her graduation gift.

Enduring one tragedy after another, Tammy is picking up the pieces as she begins renovating her water-damaged home. On top of that, her ex-husband and father to her two daughters, Lou, recently died of a heart attack. Within days of his passing, Lou's current wife kicks Tammy's daughter, Lindsey, out of the house, which forces her to move into the small studio above her mother's home with her older sister, Megan. Megan is angry over her father's lack of estate planning, especially in regards to her father's wife. "Right now as it stands she's getting everything," says a fuming Megan. With little income, the girls are left wondering what the future will hold.

Jeana is as busy as ever with her teenage kids, while coping with doubts about where her marriage is headed. Daughter Kara plans her graduation party and celebrates her decision to attend UC Berkeley. However, she is disappointed and angry when her younger brother, Colton, misses her graduation and doesn't seem the least bit sorry. Jeana's oldest son, Shane, gets the call to play minor league baseball in Canada.

The newest housewife is already up to her waxed eyebrows in drama. Tamra is constantly torn between her husband, Simon, and her 21-year-old son from a previous relationship, Ryan. After not following through on a job lead Simon got for him, Ryan is facing a strict set of rules if he wants to move back home. Tamra tries to keep the peace with Ryan and Simon while still taking care of her other three young kids and furthering her real estate career. "I don't work to support my household, my husband has always made the money. So every time a deal closes, I make sure I buy something amazing for myself."

It's a provocative new season with this driven group of sophisticated and complicated women, who are set to take viewers on a rocky ride into their real-life drama and show us that life in a wealthy gated community isn't always perfect.
    (End quote)

Oie,vey!! IMHO, Tamra Barney sounds like she will fit right in with all the other self absorbed women, with the exception of Tammy K, my personal fav. Just what America needs...another wanna-be celebrity.

LALALALALALALALALA I'm not listening!!!!!!!!! I'll wait till November 6th!
    Ribbitt

Wow! Thanks for the scoop, Dreams!! Can't wait for the new season, sounds like it may be the best so far.

FORT Fan

I just entered Bravo's "Live like a Housewife" sweepstakes! Of course I gave them a bunch of phony information. I don't want the stuff, I want something more creative, like a haircut by Vicki or a lobster cooked by Jeana. Or maybe an Orange dress like Tamra's. And of course, I would only want that Limo Service for a week-end if Ryan was the driver. I like to take a walk on the wild side occasionally.

Prizes include:

A Dolce & Gabbana Dress
    Pair of Manolo Blahnik Shoes
    A Tiffany Bracelet
    The New Must Have "Butler Hybrid" Handbag
    Ride in style with Limo Service for a Weekend

What ever happened to the OC Energy Girls going to Vietnam? What about the legacy of Lou and his support of Our Troops? Have the girls gone over to Iraq to share this amazing energy drink? I bet out troops could use some energy.

Did Ashley finish college? She's almost 22 I believe. Shouldn't she have her degree by now? What University did she end up going to? What is the scoop on George's daughter and her modeling career? She will be a new 18+ featured on the RHOOC. Pizza Girl, do you have any inside scoop on her? You seem to have dug up some good stuff on Tamra's boy. Let's see what you got for George's kid. Looking forward to it.