Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

Re: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

I will not miss Jo. Buh-bye. I hope Jeana grows a backbone. I wonder if it's not the dress that makes her look so... top heavy. She looks like she's going to fall over.

As far as women looking older, people do get older and I think they all look pretty darn good. Better than the chick I see in the mirror in the morning. I need to buy stock in Botox.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Beezers;2622397;
    Tidbit: I was watching TMZ and the photogs caught Slade outside some club and he had that same Janice girl he brought to the BBQ. He's so gross!
    Oh my gosh, Beezers! I saw that too!! Wtf? I thought he would be over the whole "staged" dates or would only do that for tv.

I hope Jo scores a bit of her own coverage soon. I miss her!

Hello everyone!!

I am definitely digging the commercials! Tamra seems like she's going to be a lot of fun. Plus, the new tagline "Caution. Adults at play." is BRILLIANT!

Hey everybody! Long time no see!!!! LOL!!!

Yes, I love the tagline "Adults at Play"! Guess this is Bravo's answer to all the fuss over the children being dragged through the mud and silicone of this show!!!!!

I'm excited too... escpecially since I switched over to comcast that offers Bravo in their basic package! Last season, I had to wait until Dish had Bravo on their 'complimentary' station.

I, for one, am not going to miss Jo and her "amazing voice". A couple of days ago, I was watching a repeat and it happened to be the one where she moves in with her best friend... Jo and Slade met some music producers and I cringed when they started playing her song.

FORT Fan

Excerpt from today's Orange County Register about the Santiago Fire "...where the communities of Rancho Santa Margarita, Dove Canyon and Coto de Caza could be threatened within two days." Frank will be there to report if Vicki starts bossing around a battalion chief. Now that's a woman who can get things done.

From the personal perspective of someone who lives three miles away from Coto, it is very smokey out here. I have been watching the fire and the two water-dropping helicopters scooping up water at the nearby reservoir.
    Last edited by Pizza Girl; 10-26-2007 at 09:46 AM.

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar

I have a friend who lives near you, Pizza Girl and she is really scared. I would be too. Thinking of all of you out there.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

Hi everyone. Sorry to hear Jo wont be back. Did Bravo dump her or did she dump the show? Anyway cant wait to see what they're up to this season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2633067;
    Hi everyone. Sorry to hear Jo wont be back. Did Bravo dump her or did she dump the show? Anyway cant wait to see what they're up to this season.
    I read that since Jo isn't a "Housewife" they did not ask her back. Maybe it has something to do with Slime looking to pimp her out with her own show.

On TMZ tonight they have an interview with Slade discussing Jo's upcoming album. It looks like it was the same evening he was out with that Angelina Jolie looking chick from the RHOOC episode where he has dinner with friends and kinda flirts with her....? I think her name is Janice or something like that. Anyhow, just an fyi.