Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Re: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

I found it very hard to believe that there were no middle to high end hotels at all in Lake Havasu. I will have to check into that - I somehow doubt they stayed at the NO-Tell Motel.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by realityfan07;2690143;
    Last season Jeana wouldn't go to the river, do you think she enjoyed the White Trash Fun and will return? The hotel room was really funny, thought Jeana was staying at Vicki's house to be closer to the Man Juice.
    I think Jeana did have a good time at "the river" although watching the way she drank that beer on the boat was a bit disturbing. Surely, she's at least witnessed the correct way to drink from a bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by bewty;2690224;
    I think Jeana did have a good time at "the river" although watching the way she drank that beer on the boat was a bit disturbing. Surely, she's at least witnessed the correct way to drink from a bottle.
    You would think after all those years of watching Matt - not to mention having Vicki as a best friend - she would have a clue as to how it's done.

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

I am sure that they could've stayed in Laughlin which is nearby (that is a mini Vegas) with plenty of hotels and gambling.

Official Website of the Laughlin Visitor Bureau

The more I see Vicki the more she looks like Ms. Piggy's twin separated at birth.

Lauri is imo in a hurry to get rid of her own kids so she can parent George's. First she basically abandoned Josh. Ashley is still around but she is constantly trying to hint at Ashley needing to go.

Jeana needs to rid herself of that man she calls a husband.

I miss Jo & Slim Shady!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2690722;
    The more I see Vicki the more she looks like Ms. Piggy's twin separated at birth.

Lauri is imo in a hurry to get rid of her own kids so she can parent George's. First she basically abandoned Josh. Ashley is still around but she is constantly trying to hint at Ashley needing to go.

Jeana needs to rid herself of that man she calls a husband.

I miss Jo & Slim Shady!
    I think Vicki looks better this season, looks like boot camp is working. I have to respectfully disagree with regard to Lauri. I think she is putting on an act with McKenzie. I can't tell if it's for the cameras, or if she knows she needs to play the role of concerned step monster until she gets George down the aisle. I have no doubt that once the deal is sealed, she will make sure HER kids are on the receiving end of George's payouts and will systematically seek to push Mckenzie out of the house. She has shown how thoughtless, selfish and self centered she is with her own kids, are we really to believe she suddenly has turned into some Mother of the year? I got the impression there was some type of Mother daughter competition between her and Ashley last season, and I won't even go into my thoughts on her parenting with Josh, but all that does not add up to the sugary sweet step mother image. It is clear by her blogs and interviews that she has a whole lot of venom for George's Ex, I think that some of that has to transcend to George's kids, they are after all, standing between her and a bigger share of George's money. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out, but I doubt very seriously she prefers George's kids to her own.

I hope Jeana dumps Matt, he seems like a miserable person.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

FORT Fanatic

I don't think she cares to parent anyone. She is only being interested in one thing only: the pay-off.
    Once she grips her bonny fingers around George' s wallet all pretending will cease. She already called him the "Jackpot".
    That useless man must really enjoy being used.
    She will alienate everyone except maybe Sophie/a as she still brings her revenues.
    Ashley will be kicked to the curb as soon as she can dispose of her without looking too desperate and jealous on camera. We all know that Ashley reminds her mama how unkind the years have been to her.
    Mac will be next as soon as she finds a way to get rid of her without ticking off the Wallet. My guess would be the old :"tough parenting excuse" after all she is 18, isn't she?
    Josh is already out.
    The others were saved from the witch by their mama.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;2690722;

!
    Lauri gets rid of her kids like she gets rid of last year's Sky Tops. I loved it the one week where Lauri said something about how Ashley needs to set a better example now that she has brothers & sisters and I was thinking WTH are Josh & Sophie???? Her own kids don't matter now. She has an entire new family to screw up.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2690857;
    I think Vicki looks better this season, looks like boot camp is working. I have to respectfully disagree with regard to Lauri. I think she is putting on an act with McKenzie. I can't tell if it's for the cameras, or if she knows she needs to play the role of concerned step monster until she gets George down the aisle. I have no doubt that once the deal is sealed, she will make sure HER kids are on the receiving end of George's payouts and will systematically seek to push Mckenzie out of the house. She has shown how thoughtless, selfish and self centered she is with her own kids, are we really to believe she suddenly has turned into some Mother of the year? I got the impression there was some type of Mother daughter competition between her and Ashley last season, and I won't even go into my thoughts on her parenting with Josh, but all that does not add up to the sugary sweet step mother image. It is clear by her blogs and interviews that she has a whole lot of venom for George's Ex, I think that some of that has to transcend to George's kids, they are after all, standing between her and a bigger share of George's money. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out, but I doubt very seriously she prefers George's kids to her own.

I hope Jeana dumps Matt, he seems like a miserable person.
    I wonder if Mckenzie or the other kids even likes Lauri.

Her venom may have to do with the fact that Josh moved in with George's ex.