Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Re: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2689454;
    Someone mentioned that Jeana is having a family move into her house. Maybe it is one of the families who had a home burn down (CA had a lot of fires a few weeks ago). This is just my guess. Ask PizzaGirl. She always has the scoop on these families.
    CNN reported anotehr fire in Malibu today. Wonder if any of the people on the show will open their homes to the families who have lost everything. Doesnt Vicki have a lot of open rooms now?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams;2689752;
    CNN reported anotehr fire in Malibu today. Wonder if any of the people on the show will open their homes to the families who have lost everything. Doesnt Vicki have a lot of open rooms now?
    The MAIDS of the Malibu families live in Coto.

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2689681;
    There is a 6 part interview on Bravo - and they state at the beginning that it was taped during the ladies NY visit, at the Bravo studios.

That interview was ridiculous! First, how much lower can Lauri sink? Do we really need to hear about her sex life with George? And just so she makes sure we all get it, we, apparently, will be tortured with a tub scene. The least she could do is get a little more original with the scripted scenes, they need better writers, LOL! I want to see Chins in a diaper and Lauri with some Boudreau's Butt Paste, now that is original! Then she goes on to say, in a response to a question about negative internet commentary, that "everyone knows it is my ex husband and George's ex wife." Last time I checked I was neither one of their exes, (though I sure wouldn't mind looking like George's ex). Are they so obtuse as to believe that the viewing public must all love them. Uh huh, yep I Lauri and George, ummmm NOT. I did get a kick out of Vicki snapping at Jeana when Jeana said that one drink and Vicki was drunk. Lauri said one drink made her drunk, I guess we now know the real reason she was hanging onto that champagne bottle for dear life in S2, LOL. Old girl is boozing it up to keep up that great sex life she's got! Where was Tammy and Tamra in that interview? I did feel a twinge of compassion for Jeana, she must be very lonely to take in a fan/decorater.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Thanks for the recap, Pinky!

Now I don't have to torture myself with actually seeing it!

BTW, I'm not an ex of Whorge or Whori either!
    East of Reality

Quote Originally Posted by ladychat;2689843;
    Thanks for the recap, Pinky!

Now I don't have to torture myself with actually seeing it!

BTW, I'm not an ex of Whorge or Whori either!
    I actually did watch it and I will never get that 45 minutes back! What I did find interesting though, was that with each question about to be posed - Lauri was ready to answer, only to find that very few of the questions were for her! It was rather funny to watch her expression (what little she can make) each time she realized no one wanted to ask her anything.

And no, I am not an ex of the losers either.

FORT Regular

This calls for bumper stickers or tshirts for all of us: "I was married to Chompers and all he left me was the blahgs."

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2689953;
    This calls for bumper stickers or tshirts for all of us: "I was married to Chompers and all he left me was the blahgs."

We could start a Team Exes T Shirt line with that slogan and some other ones, come on you great FORTERS, I know you can come up with some witty slogans to add

RUB A DUB DUB 4 CHINS IN A TUB

LAURI STRUCK OIL AT THE ALTER BUT SHE KEEPS ON DIGGING
    Last edited by PinkyParker; 11-24-2007 at 10:48 PM.
    If you had windows you'd be a building

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2689953;
    Oh my! I'm sure they make a cream for that, dear!!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyParker;2689821;
    That interview was ridiculous! First, how much lower can Lauri sink? Do we really need to hear about her sex life with George? And just so she makes sure we all get it, we, apparently, will be tortured with a tub scene. The least she could do is get a little more original with the scripted scenes, they need better writers, LOL! I want to see Chins in a diaper and Lauri with some Boudreau's Butt Paste, now that is original! Then she goes on to say, in a response to a question about negative internet commentary, that "everyone knows it is my ex husband and George's ex wife." Last time I checked I was neither one of their exes, (though I sure wouldn't mind looking like George's ex). Are they so obtuse as to believe that the viewing public must all love them. Uh huh, yep I Lauri and George, ummmm NOT.
    Well, when you read the fluffy, I mean moderated, blogs/comments over on the Bravo site, you would think Lauri was the white Oprah. It's truly some of the most ridiculous crap I've ever read.
    MoanDALEESA for Class President!

Last season Jeana wouldn't go to the river, do you think she enjoyed the White Trash Fun and will return? The hotel room was really funny, thought Jeana was staying at Vicki's house to be closer to the Man Juice.