Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

who's gonna check me,boo? ladychat's Avatar

Re: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Quote Originally Posted by Toad;2679635;
    From our fearless leader John, "Due to expected heavy volumes, we will be closing the site to guests tonight at 9pm ET. Please register if you want to be able to view the site tonight. We will re-open to guests tomorrow morning. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Why don't they do this tomorrow right before Real Housewives of Orange County?
    I think it's because of The Bachelor or one of those shows. It's only closed to guests, not to us.

FORT Fan

More 'Housewives,' more skin - Episode 4 preview in the Orange County Register.

Entertainment: More 'Housewives,' more skin | tamra, vicki, jeana, lauri, says - OCRegister.com

"Lauri Waring and George Peterson inch closer to their wedding. Lauri decides to spice up the romance with candlelight, massages and a bubble bath."

Bet y'all can't wait to see George show more skin!

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Tamra has a sick thing going with her son (in my opinion). I just find it really gross that she flaunts her stuff in front of him, straddles him, takes him everywhere at 21, then brings him out partying. Ryan states in the article that he wants a blonde who looks like a stripper (like his mom). Weird.
    I am really trying to see the good in this family...I really am. It is very difficult at this point. Tammy used to have sense, but now she is pimping Lindsey out apparently. How sad. All this for a buck to buy an Audi. I am not a fan of Tammy anymore and I haven't even watched the new ep yet. I hope Megan gets out of Coto de Hoho.

FORT Fanatic

Run Meagan, Run....

Vote for Hillary! IstateTheFacts's Avatar

Someone mentioned that Jeana is having a family move into her house. Maybe it is one of the families who had a home burn down (CA had a lot of fires a few weeks ago). This is just my guess. Ask PizzaGirl. She always has the scoop on these families.

Maybe it's a family still affected by Katrina! She wants to help them to experience the Coto lifestyle and then they will be really happy for their FEMA trailer.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by IstateTheFacts;2689454;
    Someone mentioned that Jeana is having a family move into her house. Maybe it is one of the families who had a home burn down (CA had a lot of fires a few weeks ago). This is just my guess. Ask PizzaGirl. She always has the scoop on these families.
    Good guess, but I doubt it. The filiming for this season was done WAY before the Southern California fire storm. Maybe the Canadian Beauty Queen's family swam "acrost" the Detriot River and is looking for shelter..??..
    MoanDALEESA for Class President!

Quote Originally Posted by Manjuice;2689466;
    Good guess, but I doubt it. The filiming for this season was done WAY before the Southern California fire storm. Maybe the Canadian Beauty Queen's family swam "acrost" the Detriot River and is looking for shelter..??..
    Actually, manjuice, Jeanna mentioned this quite recently on an interview on Bravo's site. It was taped just a couple of weeks ago. So it is very possible that it is someone that was a victim of the fires that ravaged the area not too long ago.

But aren't these interviews scripted to coincide with the show and each episode? It is true that the filming was long ago, unless they are adding new footage to keep up with local, up to the minute events.
    Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.

Quote Originally Posted by New Mommy;2689652;
    But aren't these interviews scripted to coincide with the show and each episode? It is true that the filming was long ago, unless they are adding new footage to keep up with local, up to the minute events.
    There is a 6 part interview on Bravo - and they state at the beginning that it was taped during the ladies NY visit, at the Bravo studios.