Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Re: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Quote Originally Posted by ShoeGoddess;2659982;
    If George still has connections within the OC Sheriff Dept he should have his cosmetic dentist arrested.
    TOO Funny!

FORT Newbie

IT's official; Chins new name is choppers!

FORT Newbie

Just want to give a little friendly advice to Ryan. Hey Ryan do you know what a mommas boy is? Get ur lazy ass a J-O-B! U have the work ethic of a slug on heroin. Why don't u tattoo a new slogan on ur chest; "Lazy whiteboy from Coto" maybe that will motivate u to get up before 12 noon.Good luck boy. Grow up.

This new season is shaping up to be very, very interesting....

FORT Fan

Bravo has a six part interview with Vicki, Jeana and Lauri on it's website. Lauri has a new blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2673845;
    Bravo has a six part interview with Vicki, Jeana and Lauri on it's website. Lauri has a new blog.
    Comments from Lauri's Bravo Blog:

"When I had to ask Josh to leave my townhouse because he had broken the rules of our contract, he was mad at me. He shocked me to the core when he agreed to moved in with George's ex-wife after being invited in. I have to believe that Josh's immaturity and frame of mind at the time was why he agreed. Josh was reacting to my discipline with resentment.

I do not hold him fully responsible due to his age, frame of mind, lack of wisdom and maturity. However, I do not feel the same towards the adults that used him in the process as a missile and weapon against me and George. This was truly inconceiveable and, so far, unforgivable! It sickens me that there are people in this world that are willing to use children to hurt others. It is just wrong!"

After reading stories about the other side of the familiy and watching lauri selfdestruct I have a funny feelin like she is sort of crazy. I mean how can she say that when she used like a loud speaker on the television to give her son a bad name and he was still a boy and i think still a boy. But she didn't have a problem back then when she used her child and that boy was hurt so bad but she still stayed on the show and trys to tell everybody about how happy she is. If my boy was in trouble like hers I would not be sitting in front of a camera and planning weddings and stuff. I would be in my boys face and everybody else would have to wait. So the way I see it is Lari you are just wrong.

One more thing, she said she did not hold her boy responsible for moving in with her boyfriedns wife because of his age and being immature, then why did she kick him out of the house because of a stupid contract, wasn't he still the same age and still an immature boy. I am not that old yet but what she said still makes no sense to me.

You are wise beyond your years. Unlike Lauri, who appears not to be able to keep her stories straight.

So, someone please clarify. Lauri kicks Josh out. George's Ex, per Lauri "invites" Josh to stay with her. Did George's Ex know Josh? Did McKenzie know Josh?

It is SO apparent there is a hidden, nasty agenda behind Lauri's Blog. Like someone mentioned in a previous post, ALL of these women have axes to grind with the ex's. And if it's true that George's Ex wanted his other kids off the show (Which I 100% understand and applaud), then this is a blatant attempt to "get back" at the EX. Not only for exposing the non-existing Brady Bunch theory, but to get back at a woman that apparently cares about children and who took in a boy that, if I remember correctly, just turned 18 and gave him a place to live.

Lauri is a plastic snake in the grass. And I'm truly beginning to think she is a nasty, evil witch who will sell her children's soul for fame. SO disgusting!

Count Your Blessings lakergirl1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Girl;2673845;

i liked the interview. Not to be negative, but Jeana looks like she put all of her weight (and maybe a little more) back on. it's odd how that decorator/hair dresser guy just kinda made his way into their life. She also mentioned that she has a family moving into her house. Anyone know what that is all about? I guess she likes to keep a full house but who are these random people?
    Everyday is a Blessing!

From our fearless leader John, "Due to expected heavy volumes, we will be closing the site to guests tonight at 9pm ET. Please register if you want to be able to view the site tonight. We will re-open to guests tomorrow morning. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Why don't they do this tomorrow right before Real Housewives of Orange County?
    Ribbitt

FORT Newbie

Honestly?

Yawn.

It is more of the same.

I think I'm done with this show.

Good luck y'all and have fun snarking!