Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Re: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Quote Originally Posted by SindyLew;2655169;
    The boyfriend noticed a few things:
    1. Lauri's Horseface
    2. The SELF-PROCLAIMED "prettiest housewife's" lumpy thighs
    3. Creepy George mugging for the camera
    4. Over-sized Ashley

All this while reading Sports Illustrated! Now THAT's a MAN!
    What a multi-tasker!!! Definitely a keeper, Sindy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobie Doobie;2649784;
    I'm not surprised pervy Lou didn't take care of his kids in a will. Now the child bride will get everything? I bet there's nothing to get -- just a lot of debts. Just like Slade. Didn't we all see thru Slade's facade see that he was clearly a pretender? No surprise about his financial downfall.
    Unbelievable that Lou did not take care of his kids. Lou's "Thai Wife" didn't know/care to call 911 to maybe save his life?

Did enjoy the scene where Vicki is "giving" Brianna a car Vicki "bought" for Brianna. Brianna, "thanks whack job mom for "leasing" me a Mercedes so I have to pay $235 for the next 2 years on a car that I didn't get to chose."

FORT Fanatic

I'm sure there was some sort of contract that they both signed when he "leased" her. Maybe dialing 911 in emergencies was not a part of that? I just hope Lou was happier with his lease than Brianna was with hers.

FORT Regular

I noticed the lumpy legs on the new housewife. And the fact that she called Ryan "Frank" when she intro's him. What? Frank is not a good OC name? Plus her skin does not look all that great to me. Their pool seemed smallish and the house? It is outside the gates for goodness sake! What was Frank/Ryan supposed to be doing for Mercedes?

As for Whori, I assume by the fact that in the family shot there are only Whori, Ash, Whorge and Sophia...that the rest of the brad bunch declined to be photoed? And what is Whori blathering about i the promos?

Quote Originally Posted by Notheydidnt;2659525;
    I noticed the lumpy legs on the new housewife. And the fact that she called Ryan "Frank" when she intro's him. What? Frank is not a good OC name? Plus her skin does not look all that great to me. Their pool seemed smallish and the house? It is outside the gates for goodness sake! What was Frank/Ryan supposed to be doing for Mercedes?

As for Whori, I assume by the fact that in the family shot there are only Whori, Ash, Whorge and Sophia...that the rest of the brad bunch declined to be photoed? And what is Whori blathering about i the promos?
    Thank you for also noticing her lumpy thick thighs ! Her face had so many layers of spackle and pancake that I was not quite able to make out the condition of her skin. Did you also notice the back of her hair (if you can call the rat's nest that) when she was getting in the pool ? BAAAAAD If she has so much money to blow on herself, perhaps she could invest in some shampoo and conditioner for it. Just a suggestion.

Oh yes - the house. It is ONLY 5 minutes outside the gates. I think that means we are supposed to consider it close enough, right?

FORT Newbie

Wonder what chins is going to do now that his good friend Carona is no longer the sheriff?

FORT Newbie

And was georgieboy one of the lucky ones to get a gun permit? Funny how our good sheriff likes to hang aroung rich folk. Corruption? NO......

FORT Fogey

I really don't think George is rich enough for ole Mikey. Especially now with Lauri milking him dry.

Should someone's chins be sweating and chicklet teeth rattling? Are you saying that Prince Charming is in legal trouble? Say it aint so!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by undercoverangel;2659852;
    Wonder what chins is going to do now that his good friend Carona is no longer the sheriff?
    If George still has connections within the OC Sheriff Dept he should have his cosmetic dentist arrested.
    Last edited by ShoeGoddess; 11-10-2007 at 06:40 PM.