Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Re: Real Housewives of Orange County 3 premieres November 6th

Bonkers, stalkers, weirdos, Grandmas, maybe even a pervert or two.

We are with fellow Housewives of O. C. watchers! Five and a half hours to go.
    Ribbitt

Proud Red Sox Lover irishkate81's Avatar

Ok, so I'm watching the reruns, the one where Lindsay throws a party at Tammy's house. Is anyone else ready to gauge their ears out with the way Tammy calls out, upon her arrival home, "Is anyone home? Liiin-seee? Liin-seee?"
    It's just pronounced so weird, like, Lahin- dsiiiiee" That has bugged me since it first aired.
    BB9 Josh to Sharon: "Code Red Emergency, I need your Precious Moments Bible!!""

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by irishkate81;2652617;
    Ok, so I'm watching the reruns, the one where Lindsay throws a party at Tammy's house. Is anyone else ready to gauge their ears out with the way Tammy calls out, upon her arrival home, "Is anyone home? Liiin-seee? Liin-seee?"
    It's just pronounced so weird, like, Lahin- dsiiiiee" That has bugged me since it first aired.
    I think what gets me is WHY is Tammy calling out Lindsey's name as she goes through the house? Did she forget that she "locked" her out so there wouldn't be any parties?

two and a half hours!!!!!

Destiny is a fickle b**ch Beezers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PugMum;2652641;
    I think what gets me is WHY is Tammy calling out Lindsey's name as she goes through the house? Did she forget that she "locked" her out so there wouldn't be any parties?

two and a half hours!!!!!
    I was wondering the same thing way back when....

The only thing that Bravo can do to make this season even better than they hoped would be for them to make it an hour long. I mean, honestly. You KNOW these women have the most outrageous times and Bravo only selects certain ones.

FORT Newbie

I'm thrilled and ashamed at the same time about this show coming up. I'm so glad this board is here. You guys understand. I'm in accounting and half of my department doesn't even have cable/satellite! Ugh. I hope they do follow up stories on Slade/Jo.

Tammy wrote in her blog that she had 'no idea' about the party Lindsey threw until she saw it on TV. Why did she lock her out and yet call for Lindsey when she came home??? Whatever, it isn't staged. RIGHT.

I can see now that Laurie is going to have to scoot over and make room for Tamra in that dark place in my heart that I hold for MOST.HORRIBLE.HOUSEWIFE.

At first I thought she said on the promo that she was the hottest RHOC (the show), but noooo, she is the hottest housewife in ORANGE COUNTY. Prolly the planet, in her delusional mind.

Quote Originally Posted by anurse;2654009;
    I can see now that Laurie is going to have to scoot over and make room for Tamra in that dark place in my heart that I hold for MOST.HORRIBLE.HOUSEWIFE.

At first I thought she said on the promo that she was the hottest RHOC (the show), but noooo, she is the hottest housewife in ORANGE COUNTY. Prolly the planet, in her delusional mind.
    I agree - and I also think that perhaps a visit to an eye doctor is in order? Anyone else notice her flabby thighs when she was getting into the pool?

Cellulite much?

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2654046;
    I agree - and I also think that perhaps a visit to an eye doctor is in order? Anyone else notice her flabby thighs when she was getting into the pool?

Cellulite much?
    The arrogance of these hags does not shock me any more but what disturbed me terribly was her insinuating that had she made the other "choice" about Ryan her life's fullfillment of snagging a rich husband would have been easier. Or at least she could have been an educated trophy wife

LOVE this little gem I ran across today! So, who has hit rock bottom? Hmmmm? LAist: Real Housewives of Orange County Return Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Margaritaville;2654046;

Cellulite much?
    The boyfriend noticed a few things:
    1. Lauri's Horseface
    2. The SELF-PROCLAIMED "prettiest housewife's" lumpy thighs
    3. Creepy George mugging for the camera
    4. Over-sized Ashley

All this while reading Sports Illustrated! Now THAT's a MAN!