+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 10/10 Show Discussion Thread

Re: 10/10 Show Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Yes, I agree, she does love those girls, and in her own pathetic way she tries to make life good for them. Unfortunately it takes more than size T3 prom dresses and floppy headdresses. Teresa must have had horrible parenting herself, to be her age and have no idea how to raise happy, confident, loving children.
    Ain't THAT the livin' truth! I want to just run screaming from the room every TIME I see one of those ridiculous, overblown, cake-topper outfits on one or more of those girls. Ill-fitting, too, from what I remember. Ruffles, crinolines out the yoo-hoo . . . Good Grief!! They look like those kids' Gypsy wedding dresses, but with a Jersey flavor.

And Teresa, bless her ever-lovin', can't-see-the-forest-for-the-trees heart, thinks that expensive crap is actually beautiful and looks good.

Lord, HELP HER.
    Prism and sparklete like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Ain't THAT the livin' truth! I want to just run screaming from the room every TIME I see one of those ridiculous, overblown, cake-topper outfits on one or more of those girls. Ill-fitting, too, from what I remember. Ruffles, crinolines out the yoo-hoo . . . Good Grief!! They look like those kids' Gypsy wedding dresses, but with a Jersey flavor.

And Teresa, bless her ever-lovin', can't-see-the-forest-for-the-trees heart, thinks that expensive crap is actually beautiful and looks good.

Lord, HELP HER.
    I call it Jersey Jypsy. Those poor little girls look just gawdawful in those outfits; they're not the prettiest kids on the block, and when she adds ugly clothing, OMG. They apparently call each other trolls. They're not missing the mark by much. Yeah, I know, don't talk about the little kids; but geez if their mother would get them decent haircuts and stylish little clothes, they'd be passable. No reason to do what she's doing to them.
    ness, Starbucks880 and sparklete like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I call it Jersey Jypsy. Those poor little girls look just gawdawful in those outfits; they're not the prettiest kids on the block, and when she adds ugly clothing, OMG. They apparently call each other trolls. They're not missing the mark by much. Yeah, I know, don't talk about the little kids; but geez if their mother would get them decent haircuts and stylish little clothes, they'd be passable. No reason to do what she's doing to them.

I HOWLED when I read that!

That little girl Fantasy Land dress-up gig is over, caput, fini, and has been for DECADES. Little girls got all gussied up like that at LEAST 40, 45 years ago.

How do I know?

I was ONE of 'em!

And MY cake topper . . . (Ooops! 'Scuse me!) Sunday-go-to-meeting, dress-up dresses ALWAYS fit me!

Shoot, if I saw any little girl in my neighborhood rigged out in the stuff she puts on her kids, I'd have to pinch myself to make sure I hadn't accidentally stumbled onto the Wayback Machine, or something.

And I think it's wild that these girls are pattering around in these THINGS, and by contrast, Teresa usually has on an uber short skirt, a dress that might be painted on and/or cut down to THERE or slit up to HERE . . .

I think you get my drift.

It's just ridiculous!

I feel sorrier by the second for those girls.

It's true that you can pick your friends . . .

But you CAN'T pick your relatives!
    Prism and sparklete like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Amen ....... to all you've said, Prism and ness!

Watching Reunion show now. Agree with Prism about Theresa. Very disgusted with gross Theresa.

I guess Dina and Caroline could be arguing about Theresa. It is ok to be wrong about a person. You find out who they really are. They are not really nice. There is no requirement for you to throw good energy after bad. Dina can be nice and give the god daughter help later if she needs it.
    Last edited by Lizard; 10-21-2011 at 01:59 AM.

FORT Newbie

Can someone tell me how these people can afford these big homes? I know Albert and Caroline have the Brownstone restaurant but what do Theresa's brother and Jacqueline's husband (can't remember his name) do?

Thanks.

On WWH or the reunion, Melissa and Joe said that Joe flips buildings and maybe houses. Of course it's all due to Joe Guidice's great influence on him as to why he (and everyone else in Jersey) is where/what he is today.

Btw, don't like either one of the Guidice's or Gorga's.

Interesting news that Joe Guidice was finally indicted for the driver's license fraud thing.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Thanks for the info Mom2. BTW, I share your dislike.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12