+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 10/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Andy says he's going to discuss the Jacqueline thing on WWHL, going on now, but he's not gotten to it yet.
    Replying to myself (groan)..... at the WWHL thread, in the Real Housewives forum... don't get your hopes up. When asked by Andy, Caroline said to wait until the Reunion. riiiiight
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

This week's episode (10/9) is the finale, so I'm wondering how much of the cast's animosity toward Teresa will be displayed. She's been the target of it all this season. I am looking forward to watching the reunion.

In Sunday's episode I was impressed with Teresa's lack of squeamishness at the market. Everyone else's behavior there amounted to cultural insult, I think. Between that and the bar fight which (alas!) we did not see, I have to wonder if Bravo is now banned from the Dominican Republic.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    ... Between that and the bar fight which (alas!) we did not see, I have to wonder if Bravo is now banned from the Dominican Republic.
    That jogged a memory. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall that when the bar fight business was on the internet, some men who'd been hit by Manzo and/or Gorga-Guidices were trying to sue, but Bravo and Company got the heck out of Dodge...anyone else remember those details?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    That jogged a memory. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to recall that when the bar fight business was on the internet, some men who'd been hit by Manzo and/or Gorga-Guidices were trying to sue, but Bravo and Company got the heck out of Dodge...anyone else remember those details?
    They did sue, both Bravo and the Hard Rock Hotel. As I recall, they sustained serious injuries (including broken bones) and their claim was that the Bravo crew and cast were drunk when this happened. They claimed, too, that the fight was initiated by cast members.

I haven't been following the lawsuits, but I read that they did succeed in having a waiver thrown out - one they were made to sign in the police station before being permitted to seek medical treatment. By now, these cases may have been settled. If not, I'm sure we will be reading more about them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12