+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    We just watched the last episode of Season 3 last night. StripperGate, which supposedly was the last straw for Jacqueline, occurred at the end of the filming of season 4 just a week or so ago (when it all happened)...that just so happened to coincide with the Reunion Show for Season 3 So Jacqueline didn't show up for the Season 3 Reunion Show after blowing up at the end of filming for Season 4. Does that make sense?
    So do you think they were arguing at the S3 reunion show about things that happened during the S4 filming season? I might get lost in all that!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    So do you think they were arguing at the S3 reunion show about things that happened during the S4 filming season? I might get lost in all that!
    you and me both...I can kinda wrap my brain around all that but it's not a strong wrap. I'll wait until the reunion to finally come to an opinion.
    Anything involving "time" always throws me.

Quote Originally Posted by thatblonde View Post
    DragonLady- I do believe the Michaela Salahi rumors. I live in Memphis and we were entertaining out of town guests at the famous Rendevous Restaurant here the night Journey was playing (just 2 blocks away at the FedEx Forum), when in walks Michaela, surrounded by people, and the cameras were flashing away. So I can confirm that she was in Memphis at the same time Journey was. Of course with the throng of people I couldnt see if Neal S was with her or not, but she got alot of attention. With all the lies and lack of character displayed in RHODC, I can totally see her doing this.....easily.
    Oh, I definitely believe she's with this guy...that's she's playing it out in real life. It's just that she and Tareq are such masterful scam artists, I've decided to doubt anything they say. If not for their history, I'd totally believe it. she looks capable of it and Tareq could drive anyone away.
    Was she as skinny as she looks on tv??????

I expect the reunion to be a fricking screech.

Mike Salami was shown on a "celeb" clip on tv today saying she's happier than she's ever been; with a Journey streamer going across in back of her and slammin' music going down.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    No - not at the S3 reunion - I'm sure they'll keep the discussions firmly squared on what happened S3 (this isn't unusual to be filming one season while another one is being aired). Jacqueline used the excuse for not going to the S3 reunion as that she was feverish and sick. Don't know how Andy addressed it, especially since it was "out there." But these reunions are many hours long, edited down to 2 hours. I'm sure any slips will not be aired. Just my opinion.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I'm really looking forward to watching the reunion. But, I have to ask if anyone else is seeing a pattern here?

Each year they seem to drag Caroline out of mothballs in some kind of confrontratoin right before the reunion. The table flipping dinner, the meeting of the "matriarchs," and now outrage over Teresa's disrespecting her in a cookbook! Of course, this fuels the dynamic at the reunion.

So, I'm thinking most of it's manufactured by Bravo. I'm going to enjoy it, anyway.

The reunion will be good.

Someone on a thread around here mentioned Caroline having expected a major position as Godmother, and it hasn't panned out for her. Her storyline was barely hanging on, her three grown kids aren't interesting at all, and Caroline has not been the central character Bravo probably led her to expect. I suspect her salary isn't much, and with no possibility to parlay her character into a spinoff or at least a major HW role, it was time for her to split. Teresa's cookbook intro was a good reason to quit - as well as truly being a surly insult from Tre to Caroline.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

That's just it, Prism. What Teresa wrote really is not exactly insulting. Not like calling someone "garbage," as Caroline has done more than once. The moral outrage impresses me as phony.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    That's just it, Prism. What Teresa wrote really is not exactly insulting. Not like calling someone "garbage," as Caroline has done more than once. The moral outrage impresses me as phony.
    Personally, I think Caroline is full of baloney. She always spouts off that moral outrage that you spoke of and then behaves any old way she wants to, even if it's contrary to what she preaches. That being said, she's still the most sensible one on the show....isn't that pathetic?

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    They all try so hard to be outrageous without damaging themselves. It just doesn't work out. Caroline's insults are frequently cloaked as godmotherly advice. All of these women are unclean.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678