+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I think we're all pretty much in agreement about what's going on here.
    We don't really know who's at the bottom of it all but we do know a set up when we see one.
    Surely, it's the brain child of Bravo but who has to throw themselves on the sword (as the informant)?
    I"m pretty sure it wasn't Juicy because he doesn't seem to move his lazy a$$ ever!

I'll somewhat miss Caroline....not The Godfather Caroline....but the person, along with her husband, who seems to have the most sense.
    Let's just say, I like the way Caroline thinks but I'm not crazy about her delivery.
    Maybe Jacqueline was referring to Melissa as low life scum?
    Anything is possible but I love all this detective work that us FORTers do!!! It satisfies the CSI part of my brain.

I'm not convinced yet that Michaelea really ran away from Tareq w/the Journey guy or it's another scam/hoax/publicity stunt?
    I don't believe anything anymore with reality shows but while watching them, I believe everything.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Caroline's storyline has been ultra boring this entire season, and will probably remain so in Season 4. Jacqueline's storyline for the past 2 seasons has only been about her throwing her kid under the bus. I am not surprised that they were warned to amp up the drama or get a pink slip. I remember reading that Bravo had been actively interviewing potential new cast members all season.

And Jacqueline's Twitter war makes it clear who she was calling "scum." As in, verbatim, "Teresa is scum."

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post

And Jacqueline's Twitter war makes it clear who she was calling "scum." As in, verbatim, "Teresa is scum."
    I can't really say I disagree with Jacqueline here

Ahhh, that I didn't know. Only read what others said about her Tweet. Don't follow tweets.

Like you, I have always thought that Teresa has minimal social skills, to the point that she could be considered "delayed." Additionally, she has definite anger management issues that compel her to behave like an animal at times (complete with snorting sounds). However, I do not think she's psychotic and I think we bandy words like sociopath about with little regard for their..
    With all due respect, I don't "bandy" words like sociopath around "with little regard for their meaning." I have a BS minor in Psychology and just as others with the same education that I have would know, not everyone would necessarily agree on a particuar personality disorder diagnosis for each and every person. I have the right to my own informed opinion and you have the right to your opinion, just like Teresa has the right to have an opinion of herself (right, or delusionally wrong). We shouldn't bandy about to others that they have little regard or understanding of something. Not polite at all.
    Last edited by miadora; 10-09-2011 at 02:53 AM.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miadora View Post
    With all due respect, I don't "bandy" words like sociopath around "with little regard for their meaning." I have a BS minor in Psychology and just as others with the same education that I have would know, not everyone would necessarily agree on a particuar personality disorder diagnosis for each and every person. I have the right to my own informed opinion and you have the right to your opinion, just like Teresa has the right to have an opinion of herself (right, or delusionally wrong). We shouldn't bandy about to others that they have little regard or understanding of something. Not polite at all.
    I would assume then that you know that "sociopath" is no longer the accepted label. I tend to go with the DSM-IV's (Diagostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition) definition of it:

The DSM-IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, More) describes Antisocial Personality Disorder as follows:

There is a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others occurring since age 15 years, as indicated by three (or more) of the following:

-failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviours as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
    -deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
    -Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead;
    -Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
    -Reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
    -Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honour financial obligations;
    -Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another;
    -The individual is at least age 18 years.
    -There is evidence of Conduct Disorder with onset before age 15 years.

Incidentally, my comment was not meant to be taken personally. The word "sociopath" is absolutely misused all the time. It's chronic.
    Last edited by Poppy Fields; 10-10-2011 at 01:30 PM.

I'm confused, guys.
    Is all the talk about Melissa / potential ex-stripper / et al, based on the taping of the reunion show which we have not yet seen?
    Sorry, I don't keep up with anybody's Tweets and I'm obviously out of the loop in my lack of gossip mag reading.

I did watch last night's episode and it sure didn't seem like a typical HW finale show.
    No big party or gathering. Very strange.
    I watched WWHL last night and Joe Gorga seemed to be very sad about what had happened with Teresa. I think far too much of the show was staged, though I am not at all exonerating Teresa.
    I think it's safe to say that celebrity has gone to her head.
    Somewhere, someplace, I think Danielle is having the last laugh.....
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I'm confused, guys.
    Is all the talk about Melissa / potential ex-stripper / et al, based on the taping of the reunion show which we have not yet seen?
    Sorry, I don't keep up with anybody's Tweets and I'm obviously out of the loop in my lack of gossip mag reading. ...l
    We just watched the last episode of Season 3 last night. StripperGate, which supposedly was the last straw for Jacqueline, occurred at the end of the filming of season 4 just a week or so ago (when it all happened)...that just so happened to coincide with the Reunion Show for Season 3 So Jacqueline didn't show up for the Season 3 Reunion Show after blowing up at the end of filming for Season 4. Does that make sense?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Regular

DragonLady- I do believe the Michaela Salahi rumors. I live in Memphis and we were entertaining out of town guests at the famous Rendevous Restaurant here the night Journey was playing (just 2 blocks away at the FedEx Forum), when in walks Michaela, surrounded by people, and the cameras were flashing away. So I can confirm that she was in Memphis at the same time Journey was. Of course with the throng of people I couldnt see if Neal S was with her or not, but she got alot of attention. With all the lies and lack of character displayed in RHODC, I can totally see her doing this.....easily.

Seriously, what would prompt anyone to take the shots she did at anyone she's supposed to be friends/family with ... and then do some "quick thinking" and say it was a joke. My favorite part was that she insulted her bff Jax's husband and didn't make the connection and then SHE got mad at everyone else. No one is to question the Tre. And for her to do this in the introduction of a book ... I hope no one buys the thing. We already know what the hook was supposed to be, no need to buy it. Not that it was ever on my list ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast