+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 79
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #41
    Kiz
    Kiz is offline
    FORT Fogey Kiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    948

    Re: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    hmmm...interesting tweets from Jacqueline. It sounds like last night's final filming of the next season was a humdinger. She's even saying that she's not going to the season 3 reunion today.

    Jacqueline Laurita' tweets ... Twitter

    2b honest.I'm tired of the BS &shitty low life people.I didn't know this was what I signed up 4.I have 2rise above&move on.
    9 hours ago

    Someone( not me) got set up tonight. There are some sneaky people trying to make someone look bad & then play innocent on camera. Sad.
    9 hours ago

    I feel nauseous and feverish. No reunion for me.Sorry guys.XOXO!
    10 hours
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

  2. #42
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    hmmm...interesting tweets from Jacqueline. It sounds like last night's final filming of the next season was a humdinger. She's even saying that she's not going to the season 3 reunion today.

    Jacqueline Laurita' tweets ... Twitter

    2b honest.I'm tired of the BS &shitty low life people.I didn't know this was what I signed up 4.I have 2rise above&move on.
    9 hours ago

    Someone( not me) got set up tonight. There are some sneaky people trying to make someone look bad & then play innocent on camera. Sad.
    9 hours ago

    I feel nauseous and feverish. No reunion for me.Sorry guys.XOXO!
    10 hours
    Verrrrrrry interesting...but her contract says she has to go to the reunion, I'm sure. How long until this season ends, by the way
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  3. #43
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11

    Re: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    People Magazine is reporting that Jacqueline quit the show!

  4. #44
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesAmber View Post
    People Magazine is reporting that Jacqueline quit the show!
    For real? Well, goooo Jacqueline! She's been looking for a long time now like she's fed up. I didn't think she had it in her!

    Yep: http://social.entertainment.msn.com/...ratCntrlBinary
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  5. #45
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I second that!!
    Finally, a wife with some sense. Hopefully, her husband's financial situation is better. Just like Dina, Jacqueline just may retain some dignity. I'm surprised the RHBH haven't realized it yet. But I suppose attention and fame can be blinding.

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,146

    Re: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    I just came across this.
    Not a big surprise at all!!

    Melissa Gorga's Stripper Past Exposed On 'Real Housewives Of New Jersey'
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  7. #47
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I just came across this.
    Not a big surprise at all!!

    Melissa Gorga's Stripper Past Exposed On 'Real Housewives Of New Jersey'
    I commented on this on the other thread...can we combine them to keep from repeating? I'm easily confused

    Her "On Display" song and "Amazing Grace" saving a wench like her... it fits.
    ness likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  8. #48
    Bloomin' FoRT Fanatic! ness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Roseland!
    Posts
    10,287

    Re: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I commented on this on the other thread...can we combine them to keep from repeating? I'm easily confused
    sa
    Her "On Display" song and "Amazing Grace" saving a wench like her... it fits.



    GOOD ONE, SUGARMAMA!!!!!!!!

    Now, having gotten my laugh on . . .

    Even though these women knew --- or SHOULD have known --- that if they had something "interesting" in their backgrounds that they wouldn't necessarily want dug up and dragged out for the whole world to see, then they shouldn't've made the decision to allow themselves to be cast on a reality TV show,

    Having said that . . .

    This is a sad, sickening situation.

    No wonder Jac said: "Hasta la vista!" to the Bravo stomping grounds.

    Bravo can deny any involvement in this from now 'til the Second Coming. But if they DIDN'T know what was going on, why was the guy wearing a mic? As a fashion accessory? I mean, he could just roll into Macy's, pick out a nice, tasteful one, pay for it (hopefully), get hooked up with it, turn it on, then just roll on up out of there?

    Call me slow, but I don't THINK so.

    So. Melissa was a stripper. So what? Maybe she had bills to pay. Or a huge/top-dollar expense that she wanted/needed to save up for.

    Who really, truly cares?

    JMHO, but I think there're a LOT worse things out there that one can be, besides a stripper.

    And of course, now, some of the Housewives are pointing the finger at Teresa.

    Figures.

    Again, JMHO, but I believe it's entirely possible and probable that Teresa might not've had a THING to do with this. No, she AIN'T exactly the brightest light on the Christmas tree. Yeah, she's got a lot of mouth. No, that mouth doesn't pause for a second, unless it's to stop to draw in half a breath so she can keep right on going with it and foaming at it. Of course, she's got NO problem going Thundercat and flipping a piece of furniture in a public venue. And, Hell no, she ain't one of Melissa's road dogs, either.

    But setting Melissa up by having her former boss --- the boss of a STRIP club, BTW --- show up with Melissa not having a clue or a heads up that he was there?

    I really don't think --- at least, I would LIKE to not think --- that even Teresa could be that hateful, dirty, evil, mean and lowdown. With all her problems from being dragged through the public square (can you say: BANKRUPTCY!, little girl???), I actually believe that Teresa felt for Melissa, from her heart. If I remember reading the article correctly, she actually told the guy to shut up when he tried to tell her his side of the story. And she tried to comfort Melissa, but Melissa, obviously, wasn't having any of that and went trotting off to Jac and Caroline for shoulders to cry/howl on.

    And no, even as Meow Mix as the relationship between the two of them is (or can sometimes be), I don't believe Teresa is a good enough actress to have been able to have faked trying to offer Melissa comfort after she was so badly shaken. I think that Teresa is honestly too transparent, too childlike, to have given out an Academy Award performance like that would have taken.

    And, no, I'm no fan of Melissa running over to the gang's table to tell them she'd been set up by Teresa (two wrongs DON'T make a right; never have, never will), but I actually CAN understand that she was/is hurt and therefore wanted to lash out at the person she holds responsible for embarrassing her so badly in public, with what she thought was a dead-and-buried secret.

    As for Jac?

    HER life SURE is no peaches-and-cream work off art, either, so what was up with the Twitter outing, not to mention the picture?

    All this mess is just so sad, silly and grade school.
    chitex3 and Poppy Fields like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

  9. #49
    Ellie May SugarMama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    ...Again, JMHO, but I believe it's entirely possible and probable that Teresa might not've had a THING to do with this. No, she AIN'T exactly the brightest light on the Christmas tree. Yeah, she's got a lot of mouth. No, that mouth doesn't pause for a second, unless it's to stop to draw in half a breath so she can keep right on going with it and foaming at it. Of course, she's got NO problem going Thundercat and flipping a piece of furniture in a public venue. And, Hell no, she ain't one of Melissa's road dogs, either.

    But setting Melissa up by having her former boss --- the boss of a STRIP club, BTW --- show up with Melissa not having a clue or a heads up that he was there?

    I really don't think --- at least, I would LIKE to not think --- that even Teresa could be that hateful, dirty, evil, mean and lowdown. With all her problems from being dragged through the public square (can you say: BANKRUPTCY!, little girl???), I actually believe that Teresa felt for Melissa, from her heart. If I remember reading the article correctly, she actually told the guy to shut up when he tried to tell her his side of the story. And she tried to comfort Melissa, but Melissa, obviously, wasn't having any of that and went trotting off to Jac and Caroline for shoulders to cry/howl on.

    And no, even as Meow Mix as the relationship between the two of them is (or can sometimes be), I don't believe Teresa is a good enough actress to have been able to have faked trying to offer Melissa comfort after she was so badly shaken. I think that Teresa is honestly too transparent, too childlike, to have given out an Academy Award performance like that would have taken.

    And, no, I'm no fan of Melissa running over to the gang's table to tell them she'd been set up by Teresa (two wrongs DON'T make a right; never have, never will), but I actually CAN understand that she was/is hurt and therefore wanted to lash out at the person she holds responsible for embarrassing her so badly in public, with what she thought was a dead-and-buried secret.

    As for Jac?

    HER life SURE is no peaches-and-cream work off art, either, so what was up with the Twitter outing, not to mention the picture?

    All this mess is just so sad, silly and grade school.
    I agree. If for no other reason than it would hurt her Little Joe, I can't see Teresa doing it. Sounds like Bravo all the way. Boo.

    I'd originally earned a degree of respect for Jacqueline for finally coming to her senses and quitting - until I saw she got on the horn with Teresa, believing she'd set up Melissa, and exposed that photo of Joe (which apparently was innocent). Boo again.
    chitex3 and sparklete like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

  10. #50
    Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In the blue TV screen light
    Posts
    2,700

    Re: 9/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Melissa Gorga was not a stripper at Lookers. She bartended there for a couple of months, and was never a dancer there.

    Former Boss: Real Housewives' Melissa Gorga Was Never a Stripper! - UsMagazine.com

    The article also implies that Teresa was definitely in on the set-up with Bravo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.