+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 9/11 Show Discussion

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

9/11 Show Discussion

I didn't see the 9/11 episode until last night. The tone of the show seemed pretty brutal, between the outright mockery of the Guidices by the rest of the cast and poor little Gia's tears.

It left me with the impression that, of course, it was all pre-planned. I don't know for sure if Gia wrote that sad song or not, but I'm sure she was told to sing it even if she did not want to. I think her tears could have been about that - and not about her worries. She knew she was expected to sing it, hated doing it, and cried during the performance. I'd cry to if I had parents who allowed a TV network to use me that way.

Her song to Milania was sweet, though.

Re: 9/11 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I didn't see the 9/11 episode until last night. The tone of the show seemed pretty brutal, between the outright mockery of the Guidices by the rest of the cast and poor little Gia's tears.

It left me with the impression that, of course, it was all pre-planned. I don't know for sure if Gia wrote that sad song or not, but I'm sure she was told to sing it even if she did not want to. I think her tears could have been about that - and not about her worries. She knew she was expected to sing it, hated doing it, and cried during the performance. I'd cry to if I had parents who allowed a TV network to use me that way.

Her song to Milania was sweet, though.
    I couldn't agree more! That show was painful to watch.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Actually, I can picture some Bravo hack huddled with little Gia, pounding out rhymes and a tune, telling her how very sweet it would be if she could just maybe sing at the party for her mommy and Zio Joe. Bravo treats these children like commodities, and it borders - yes I know this is a bit strong - on child abuse.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I agree re Bravo writing the song and having Gia sing it. The arrangement seemed to "refined" for a little girl. The song to Melania seemed more like what a young girl would write....but the waking in the morning, walking to school....nope, too mature.
    Poor little child.

Remember last season when Danielle's youngest daughter sang a song at her sister's Sweet 16 party? She was clearly uncomfortable and stressed over doing it. That was not a child that wanted to be on stage.
    norealityhere likes this.

Haven't seen this entire episode...can't watch this show for more than 15 mints at a time. Who would have thought Gia would have turned out to be my favorite "character" in this series?
    The sight of Juicy Joe in his undies made me throw up in my mouth.
    Why pretend to run for charity?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I, also, am very surprised to be a fan of Gia...didn't use to like her very much.
    Did anyone else notice how the hanger bar in Melania's closet was bowed from holding too many clothes. How does that happen with a little girl's closet????
    Those are little clothes.....the hanger bar has to be relatively new since the house is new.....and how does that happen when you have no money??? How does a mother of 4 kids & a huge house to take care of even have that much time to shop for that many clothes???
    Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I, also, am very surprised to be a fan of Gia...didn't use to like her very much.
    Did anyone else notice how the hanger bar in Melania's closet was bowed from holding too many clothes. How does that happen with a little girl's closet????
    Those are little clothes.....the hanger bar has to be relatively new since the house is new.....and how does that happen when you have no money??? How does a mother of 4 kids & a huge house to take care of even have that much time to shop for that many clothes???
    Wow!
    Teresa is in denial boardering on delusional. Why couldn't Melania wear whatever she wanted for her birthday party??? It IS her special day. So what if she wore the dress already! I don't know about any of you but I wear my clothes more than once. This is the exact reason people have come to dislike Teresa so much. She & Juicy cliam to be bankrupt but won't wear the same outfit twice?

Since I fast forward through much of this show...has their case ever been resolved?
    mom2 likes this.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Since I fast forward through much of this show...has their case ever been resolved?
    I don't think so but it all baffles me. If you're in that much debt, how can you afford all that they have and do, i.e. hosting & paying for parties, buying clothes, still seem to have their same cars, etc. Bankruptcy doesn't seem to be anything more than a news item in their case but what do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I don't think so but it all baffles me. If you're in that much debt, how can you afford all that they have and do, i.e. hosting & paying for parties, buying clothes, still seem to have their same cars, etc. Bankruptcy doesn't seem to be anything more than a news item in their case but what do I know?
    But Dragonlady she had a cheap birthday party for Melania in their pizza parlor using 99 cent plates...see Teresa can be economical....LOL
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast