+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 8/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

8/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please use this thread to discuss this week's episode.

Thanks and enjoy the show!

Re: 8/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I think I fell asleep before the end. Last thing I saw was Teresa asking her horrible husband about the texts he sent to her brother and her children being really loud way past bedtimes for little girls in normal families.

right now it is a tosup for me who is the most horrible person on TV, Juicy, or Jill Zarin

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Last night's show was really sad, in so many ways. That family is really messed up.

I agree, that family is messed up. You can tell by how upset Gia gets that Juicy must act like a drunken thug quite often. JMHO. I felt so bad for her. The other kids are still pretty young and don't fully understand it like Gia does.

Melissa and Joey seemed like they made an effort to be supportive at the book signing however the tit for tat stuff needs to stop. I just love Kathy.. She had every reason to not be supportive and wasn't even invited yet she took the high road and showed up. I thought that was very big of her. Richie is still a little out there for my taste but I do like the fact that he is so supportive of Kathy and anything she wants to do.

Black water? Really? I don't get it. Why would anyone pay for black water as opposed to regular bottled water?

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

"Black water" is a real product - a Canadian product. But the "New Star" PR firm isn't real - or, it is real only for purposes of the show. Much like Caroline's radio show.

I think the Guidice kids are probably accustomed to seeing both of their parents drunk. They seem to drink a lot, and they do it with the kids running around.

Jacqueline doesn't seem to hold her liquor well, either. Maybe she should try the black water.

FORT Fanatic

Did anyone notice the blurred semi-nude photos of Jaqueline at the "New Star" offices? Also, who lets their kids climb all over the food at the grocery store, then say, "Good job, girls." Only Tre.

This episode was also sad, with Tre and her brother, and sad that Juicy felt the need to continue being a fool in front of his kids. Chipped tooth and all!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    ... Also, who lets their kids climb all over the food at the grocery store, then say, "Good job, girls." Only Tre....
    That was bizarre! Would I want to buy fresh produce knowing some little kid had been sitting on it? NO! Also, did anyone notice the people in the background? They looked like they wanted to slap her - the mom, that is!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    Did anyone notice the blurred semi-nude photos of Jaqueline at the "New Star" offices? Also, who lets their kids climb all over the food at the grocery store, then say, "Good job, girls." Only Tre.
    I was more interested in the VMAs last night so I only flipped over to Bravo for a few minutes and that grocery store scene was on.
    I want to know where she shops so that if I ever need groceries while in Jersey, I can steer clear. Imagine your produce being covered with little zebra-striped footprints.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    I was more interested in the VMAs last night so I only flipped over to Bravo for a few minutes and that grocery store scene was on.
    I want to know where she shops so that if I ever need groceries while in Jersey, I can steer clear. Imagine your produce being covered with little zebra-striped footprints.
    UGH, that was the one scene I saw too. I could not believe it. Reminds me of the thread on FORT down in Current Events about kids being banned from restaurants. These are EXACTLY the kids that the ban was created for. So she falls in the salad cooler and probably cracked some of the salad canisters and yet Tre doesn't even check or offer to pay. Then she says Milania was being a good girl?? OMG, I had a SMH moment over that whole scene!
    mom2 likes this.

i felt bad for teresa when she gets back from the book signing and comes home to housefull of people who wernt there whwn she left.you could see the look of confusion on her face .she was already upset at what she found out at the signing by bro joe.i couldnt believe these hangers oners did not excuse themselves and leave at that point.teresa has forgiven her husband a lot in the last couple of years. she would do well to divorce herself from him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast