+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 8/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 8/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    Gorga's calling Juicy "smart ass" did not rate the response he got. I think Juicy laid it all on the line when he stated his feelings for Tre's brother. I believe he does everything possible to prevent them getting along. This man is backed against the wall with facing a long jail time, financial disaster, and a wife who thinks they won because the charges against "her" were dropped. Also, that line he gave that he walked away and Tre said something about we're married, then he came back with "you came back to me, I didn't come back." There's a lot that's unsaid there.
    ITA - I think you've hit the nail on the head. Juicy needs to alienate Tre from her family before he goes to jail. That way she'll stay with him.

And Gia is a very special child to be so lovely in such a crazy household. She'll need therapy at some point. And Milania concerns me.
    Bunny555 likes this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules View Post
    ITA - I think you've hit the nail on the head. Juicy needs to alienate Tre from her family before he goes to jail. That way she'll stay with him.

And Gia is a very special child to be so lovely in such a crazy household. She'll need therapy at some point. And Milania concerns me.
    I think Gia's pretty gracious, too. She seems to be a smart, big hearted little girl.

I rather doubt that Juicy is trying to alienate Teresa from her family. Her mom and dad practically live in his house. I think he just wants to be the only man in Teresa's life that she looks up to and regards with deep love and affection. It's also obvious that he despises Joe Gorga and holds grudges against him that are at least 10 years old.

Have to add that I truly doubt that Juicy expects to be incarcerated. He has said he "doesn't belong with those people." If his treatment of Teresa is normally anything like the way that he treated her the night of her book signing, she's going to divorce his lame a$$ the minute that cell door slams shut.
    sparklete likes this.

Theresa's husband is so repulsive. Like someone said earlier in the thread, if he's this belligerent and awful in front of the cameras I cringe to think how bad he must get when they aren't around. :/ Can anyone tell me what is going on with all his court/trial stuff at the moment? When is he looking at having to go to jail? For how long?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234