+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 8/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 8/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by nickster View Post
    i felt bad for teresa when she gets back from the book signing and comes home to housefull of people who wernt there whwn she left.you could see the look of confusion on her face .she was already upset at what she found out at the signing by bro joe.i couldnt believe these hangers oners did not excuse themselves and leave at that point.teresa has forgiven her husband a lot in the last couple of years. she would do well to divorce herself from him.
    I'm not a fan of Melissa but as time goes by I'm thinking that Juicy is the one keeping this rift going. If he weren't in the picture, Tre could have a healthy relationship with Joey, Melissa and Kathy. She feeds off of him and there's nothing but negativity coming out of him.
    alizarules likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    UGH, that was the one scene I saw too. I could not believe it. Reminds me of the thread on FORT down in Current Events about kids being banned from restaurants. These are EXACTLY the kids that the ban was created for. So she falls in the salad cooler and probably cracked some of the salad canisters and yet Tre doesn't even check or offer to pay. Then she says Milania was being a good girl?? OMG, I had a SMH moment over that whole scene!
    I think it's a way of banning the parents from the restaurant! They are the real problem! Like in this case "tre"...ugh I can't stand parents who let their kids run wild like that....they grow up to be a big problem...you know like Ashley! Speaking of I wish she would just get off my television...if I see her little smirk one more time I feel like I am gonna jump thru the screen and choke her dumb a**!
    alizarules likes this.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

After seeing Tre's cart full of stuff like Cap'n Crunch, Eggos, and frozen pigs-in-blankets, I'm pretty sure that her definition "healthy foods" and mine are quite different.

But I did have to laugh that "ingredientences" made an appearance again last night!!
    alizarules and luvsginger like this.

I LOL'ed when she went on about only getting healthy food, then Milania wanted frozen hot dogs and the cart was piled high with that stuff.

Seriously, where are the managers to ask them to leave when Milania is climbing all over the food. No wonder they didn't show the name of the grocery store.

Gorga's calling Juicy "smart ass" did not rate the response he got. I think Juicy laid it all on the line when he stated his feelings for Tre's brother. I believe he does everything possible to prevent them getting along. This man is backed against the wall with facing a long jail time, financial disaster, and a wife who thinks they won because the charges against "her" were dropped. Also, that line he gave that he walked away and Tre said something about we're married, then he came back with "you came back to me, I didn't come back." There's a lot that's unsaid there.
    Poppy Fields likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Just realized...While I'm strangely entertained at the bizarre goings on of these people...I'm appreciating my own family more and more.
    AmyKay and Poppy Fields like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    I agree, that family is messed up. You can tell by how upset Gia gets that Juicy must act like a drunken thug quite often. JMHO. I felt so bad for her. The other kids are still pretty young and don't fully understand it like Gia does.
    It looked like little Gia thought something grotesquely horrid had just happened when the mother/father said the troll broke a tooth. Normally a kid would draw a blank, not knowing whether that was a big deal. Gia apparently has witnessed some very ugly scenes with her drunk parents - the kid is so on edge, waiting for the sky to fall, knowing it could- and maybe has. I believe children process a great deal subunconsciously, not totally understanding how things fit together -- that little kid is living in hell in her head.
    Dragonlady and Poppy Fields like this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Gia apparently has witnessed some very ugly scenes with her drunk parents - the kid is so on edge, waiting for the sky to fall, knowing it could- and maybe has. I believe children process a great deal subunconsciously, not totally understanding how things fit together -- that little kid is living in hell in her head.
    I couldn't agree more with you about Gia....and I think a lot of Melania's acting out has to do with her parents' behavior. I think Joe and Tre would finally come back to having a close relationship again if Juicy would back off. He's gotten so beligerant since all of his financial problems. I don't like Melissa and I think she'd prefer to have her Joe all to herself and not share him w/Tre but I thnk she's really trying to do the right thing there.
    I am so glad to find out that frozen pigs in a blanket are not considered packaged, frozen and prepared junk food but according to Tre, "fresh" food.
    Poor Tre....I really don't think she's very intelligent. (and I'm not being sarcastic about that)

Quote Originally Posted by nickster View Post
    i felt bad for teresa when she gets back from the book signing and comes home to housefull of people who wernt there whwn she left.you could see the look of confusion on her face .she was already upset at what she found out at the signing by bro joe.i couldnt believe these hangers oners did not excuse themselves and leave at that point.teresa has forgiven her husband a lot in the last couple of years. she would do well to divorce herself from him.

I tell you what -- if my husband EVER talked to me the way he did Tre he would be outta here. Here Tre is coming home -- in a snow storm -- to a house full of drunken people - and thug Joe speaks to her so disrespectfully -- then acts like an A** chips a tooth and scares poor Gia to death --why didn't he go with her to support her -- and make sure she got home ok while it was snowing -- no he had to be home getting wasted in front of the kids. If this is how they are on camera - I can only imaging what we don't see. I feel so bad for the kids.
    Kiz likes this.

This show is unwatchable for me any longer. I hate Bravo decided to bring on these interlopers this season. I hate the Gorga that odd looking Kathy and her Creepy acting husband who is more creepier than anything that ever creeped on earth. I can't stand the passive agressive Melissa and her little troll of a husband. Why bother coming to the booksigning, late and them when Teresa has an emotional moment over her troll of brother, he ruins it with senseless crap like some text messages. I really am over the Manzo's an possibly all of these RH shows. I wonder how many more people have to die before Bravo realizes they are playing with peoples real emotions and lives?
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast