+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 8/15 Show Discussion""Spoilers**

Re: 8/15 Show Discussion""Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    Or a Kia?
    I wouldn't give her more than a skateboard!

FORT Newbie

One day Ashley will look back at this & feel embarrassed about how she treated her mother. Maybe when she has a child of her own. I just can't get over how she feels entitled to everything just because her parents were divorced. I hope she grows up soon. Melissa is not trying to make things better for the family, if she was she would never have repeated what Teresa said to her about Rich to Kathy. Melissa stirs the pot & keeps it going. Teresa is nuts. I think they both want to be the queen bee. Kathy & Rich, Caroline & Albert are amazing people with wonderful kids. I hope they become good friends.

IMHO, and though you guys already know how shy I am about noticing what quirky creeps these people are.... what I think is that one day the Ashley woman will look back on this and think how oh-so-cute she was. She'll be her mother's age, or the Guidice woman's age, and she'll be a pompous airhead who never went to college, never achieved in any area of her life, and will be in a convenience marriage so she can sport 10-karat diamond rings and chinchilla shrugs to drape her over-tanned shoulders. Some knuckle-dragging fraudster will think she's a heluva catch, and she'll be arm candy until she's thrown away.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    IMHO, and though you guys already know how shy I am about noticing what quirky creeps these people are.... what I think is that one day the Ashley woman will look back on this and think how oh-so-cute she was. She'll be her mother's age, or the Guidice woman's age, and she'll be a pompous airhead who never went to college, never achieved in any area of her life, and will be in a convenience marriage so she can sport 10-karat diamond rings and chinchilla shrugs to drape her over-tanned shoulders. Some knuckle-dragging fraudster will think she's a heluva catch, and she'll be arm candy until she's thrown away.
    That's most likely what will happen to Ashley, BUT ONLY if she returns back to New Jersey -- or some other area with a similar mentality. But it most likely WON'T happen if she stays in California though, because there's a whole different mind-set out there. I've lived most of my life in LA and can tell you there are way too many gorgeous women who don't make it, and end up living a rather poor, pathetic lifestyle in their older years. For some reason, California seems to attract a lot more 'beautiful people' than most other areas of the country, so a rather average looking girl like Ashley, is already starting out on 'Square Minus One' -- and without any particular skill and/or work ethic --- I don't think there will be too many guys (thugs or otherwise) who will be so interested in draping her with diamonds and chinchillas.

Oh, I agree- never occurred to me she'd do anything in California other than get rejected and go crying home. Her personal knuckle-dragger will be Jersey and family connected.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345